• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Valentine's Event

Dony

King of Bugs
last one got me (nr.23), for some people it can take a week to finish if they are in a wrong spot

Last edited:

Dony

King of Bugs
wait a second are there more last quests (nr.23) ? any moderators? because its not possible to finish event for some people now and you should fix it before going live

Last edited:

DeletedUser724

What "last one"? 4 buildings to L5+?
total quest is 23... it should be the last ...

4 building to level 5...residential building should be the best as it take lesser space and time

DeletedUser1906

Yes! The last quest (23) is crazy! Definitely one people are gonna need to know about starting this Event.

DeletedUser1882

Per the posts above, the quest Conqueror9 mentions is #21, not #23. I still don't see a report on the content of #22 or #23 anywhere in here.

DeletedUser1906

Quests 22 and 23:

22. Spend 20kp.
23. Research 1 technology.

DeletedUser118

Quests 22 and 23:

22. Spend 20kp.
23. Research 1 technology.

If that's true I can give up right away. I still have a research to finish but that won't be done within a week, so I cannot make it in time. Fellows of mine who are done with the tree already are probably all happy too. Whoever came up with this "great" idea really needs a hard hit on the head...

Seriously, what the hell...? o_O

DeletedUser1882

Maybe they are trying to prove that "scout a province" isn't the worst possible quest they can come up with?

On another thought - maybe this is why the prizes are so poor. So that they can say to angry players "well, the prizes weren't worth building anyway, so you're really not out anything."

Alternatively, they could take a page from the combat customer service manual and say "Oh, all those techs - we didn't really intend for you to research them all. You were supposed to leave some of them unresearched for times like this." Maybe even add in "we've noticed that many people had run themselves out of technologies, so we've been adding lots of techs that you have to go back and research in earlier chapters in order to help them recover their horrible game play!"

Sir Squirrel

OMG why! All I can say is they have to know some players are tec locked or done the tree until the next chapter. They need to add another option for the last one so the players that can't do that one have another way to complete it.
It needs to be fixed for chapter one players as well, I am stuck on 2 pop spells as I do not have the magic academy yet (should be 2 pop spells or scout a province, even though that will put me over for the chests, at least I could get it done). I got one from visiting yesterday, but not today, might not even get one before the event ends.

Last edited:

DeletedUser724

if u completed all tech, it should auto completed

the worst is
you need tons of kp to completed a tech and
most worst...u still trying to raise goods (settlement goods ) to complete it
or
u have advance scout..but there are tons or provinces u need to completed b4 it release adv scout for u to complete

GOD BLESS US

DeletedUser607

wow, this was unexpected, I'm impressed.

good thing for me: I could not yet complete a research, I'm just lacking a bit mana. I guess, that research will have to wait for a few more days.

but there are lots of people who are not that fortunate.

and to those over-competors who are already done with the techtree... well, you not only have scouted too far, you have researched too far too. ;-)

may I add a few suggestions for future events?

complete a chapter
build a city expansion // earn a province city expansion // earn a research city expansion // buy a diamond city expansion.
lower your mainhall by one level

Deleted User - 60107

Research a tech, huh? Good thing on both of my main cities I never researched that one tech in Fairies. Maybe this is their attempt to get us to spend KPs on a useless tech like that.