• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Testing new forum plug-ins

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the plug-ins that are being tested on the forum from Monday the 22nd onwards. For more information, please check this thread.

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser

Hello, I have several questions about this.
  1. Have you made the decision to improve the forum alone or you do after one or more suggestions?
  2. Can you give us more information about the changes ?
I hope you will answer my questions :)

DeletedUser967

Good choice to testing these plugins first, on many forums plugins are not testing just implement and then appear many problems. I just want ask you something for out of curiosity, these plugins exist somewhere for XenForo in official site/forum of XF or you make own plugins? Because if it is from official then you must remember about compatibility of these plugins with other plugins otherwise that can be bad idea to testing on live forum. But I trust you! ;)

Finally and important, could you tell us something about these plugins? Personally I want to know that for my test, when you tell me what you plan to do then I can try to find it on forum and test from User permission how does it work - you understand.
Could you do that? :)

We already have a list of plug-ins that are up for testing, and we are currently not looking to expand this list even further. Most plug-ins we'll be testing will be coming from the official XenForo community. Compatibility is indeed one of the things we would like to test thoroughly. We will try to release as much information as we can regarding the plug-ins that we'll be testing. We'll be doing this while we're going, as we have no particular order for testing them in mind just yet. :)

DeletedUser

Thank you very much for these further informations: we'll wait for testing plug-ins ;)

DeletedUser

Äh- i´m blind :cool:
But plug-ins are 1. theme?
After visiting neibors I have often that dark screen or green island.
Work at this (YOU Dev ? tado**)
On my otherside I wish all off Y an exilanxe weekie. YES
And this only communication by FORUM doesn´t work too.
Y loose members speaking.

Last edited by a moderator:
The forum plug-ins are entirely seperate from the development process for the game itself. Both are worked on by different teams. Please keep this thread about forum-related matters only. :)

DeletedUser967

Thanks for explain Muf-Muf, so, we waiting for testing ;)

DeletedUser205

How to get those announced new forum plugins?
I cannot see any difference today.
I'm asked to start my flashplayer in every thread I enter (for what???) but what else?
Will we get any informations about this plusins?

DeletedUser205

ok thank you for that info at least.
is it planned to give us informations if a plugin will be installed, or is it more a thing about accidentally fall into it?

DeletedUser118

That sounds more like we're searching for set up traps than plugins, sorella. :eek::D

DeletedUser283

business as usual :
innogames updates something
users find bugs :D

DeletedUser205

nothing to see except that little black "watch forum" on the right top of side, nearly not to see on the colored backgroundpicture.
is it that?
or didn't I notice that for weeks ...
(i'm using puffin on ipad, perhaps it resists those sort of plugins)

We're currently performing some initial tests, and after that, we will enable it for everyone. We can already say that the plug-in will need some CSS changes in order for it to display correctly in the Elvenar forum style. :)

On a side note, we have also updated the forum itself to the latest XenForo version now.

DeletedUser778

I realized that. I was just posting my wall of text and then the message that the forum is being upgraded and i should try again in a few minutes came.
I feared all the text and formating will be gone, but gladly it was all there after a few minutes :)