• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Summer Solstice

DeletedUser651

So where is the rainbow flower cage? I won it and I can't find it.

I did find it and it is in my culture tab and it says it is 52 diamonds. Is that a glitch? I won it and it costs diamonds?

nvm. I found it. It is in the spells inventory tab.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have the 2nd episode of the 2nd quest line that calls for solving 20 encounters (or have 200 provinces) I stopped solving encounters after doing 3, because the pull down does't show the progress. It does show that I have 107 provinces. Is this just and impossible quest? Or, will I get the credit once I finish the 20 encounters?

Dony

King of Bugs
you will start getting progress once you solve 11 encounters, i solved 20 and it works

DeletedUser

i dont think i should spend any moon stones on this building bcuz its useless xD 1x1 and 28 each? nop i will wait something better in comparrison to the slug and i wont go for the golden chest bcuz i have higher chance with the brownze and me the silver to get more spells runes or moon stones the KP are useless i believe... i can always get KP

DeletedUser651

I am getting a quest line of The Contest where I am getting 2 gem relics as a reward. I see that is a known bug. Are we supposed to get two Summer Solstice quest lines?

DeletedUser1684

About the rainbow flower cage I have same problem as Bobbykitty .....and in an hour is lost forever

DeletedUser

i am on the 4th or 5th quest and its asking to produce 1 spell :D 132 moon stones curently and in half hour i will have a total of 147 but i wont spend my points into any of those chests just yet i will wait for a better awesome building that worth to place in my city bcuz the space in this game has a lot valu:estickouttongue:

DeletedUser1345

If it is a known bug that building upgrades do not always register for the completion of quests, it does seem irresponsible to include them in an event. Otherwise nice effort.

DeletedUser

what happen? the new bulding is not new....its the same and the timer reset to 12 hours? woot is dis?

DeletedUser651

i am on the 4th or 5th quest and its asking to produce 1 spell :D 132 moon stones

How? I only have summer solstice quest and when the timer finally ran down to give me a second quest, I got no quest and instead the timer is now reset at 24 hours.

How did you get more than one quest today?

DeletedUser

Thanks Dony. I'll go ahead and start solving again. Hopefully it will work. If not, oh well. I just won't bother with the solstice. I'm here to have fun, not stress ;)

DeletedUser

How? I only have summer solstice quest and when the timer finally ran down to give me a second quest, I got no quest and instead the timer is now reset at 24 hours.

I think he's talking about Produce Spell "Power of Provision" 1 time which is the 3th summer soltice quest + 1 episodic event quest makes 4.

DeletedUser651

I don't know what you're talking about. There has only been one episodic event quest today. There is no summer solstice quest. There is a The Contest quest which gives you 2 gem relics if you produce the power of provision spell 2 times, there is a normal storyline quest and the normal repeating quests. No summer solstice quest.

DeletedUser503

The same thing happened to me, and two other people in my guild, also. Timer ran out, no new quest appeared.
Clock reset to another day and still locked.

DeletedUser

Congratulations to development. "Produce Spell "Power of Provision" 1 time" They again force the Magic Academy. I will finish game, if they keep this quest.

DeletedUser246

Me too. Same problem here. Timer reset to 24 hours and no new quest. And the other quest is giving me relics instead moon splitters.
Shame

DeletedUser1345

Actually the order in which the quests appear seems to be entirely random. On a different note I also loosely quote a statement in which they are working on features to make the MA more useful. I could be wrong, and was just hearing what I wanted to hear. Perhaps events that penalize players that have not built one is what was meant. If the devs are working on ways to improve it, the cart has been put before the horse.

DeletedUser408

So does it say when this event will, this is key to planning, thanks