• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Some strange developments...

DeletedUser246

Orcs!!
Goblins!!

If will be orcs, the production would grow a lot but the culture needed Will be higher.
Because Orcs are famous to destroy everything to produce stuff.

DeletedUser118

Some pretty huge mushrooms. And do the creatures carry nets in their hands? Like those you use for catching butterflies?

DeletedUser1075

There is a lot going on in that picture. The human/orc thing riding the ankylosaurus look-alike in the corner, then three creatures with nets. Of the three with nets, one looks like it could be a baby elf or smurf or fairy. The other two look like muppets. One of the muppet-types might have an owl on its head.

Hard to tell which creatures we're supposed to be predicting. Is this an orc invasion of the fairies who turn into muppet-look-alikes when they bug out at the sight of the orcs (and who are inexplicably farming mushrooms instead of flowers, and whose architecture suggests they can't build anything like what we have in our cities).

Or is this a human watching a few inexplicably hatless gnomes and a child elf? What are the hatless gnomes collecting in their baskets with their nets? Or are these gnomes really hobgoblins (they can't be regular goblins, we wouldn't want to bring them back unless we ate the mushrooms and lost a really bad bet).

Maybe we're getting multiple races (Orcs and Gnomes)? But they all like mushrooms?

Maybe the creatives have been eating too many mushrooms?

DeletedUser1529

It's a wonder for the newest Guest Race, Orcs, perhaps? Possibly 5x4? It looks very organic! Hopefully the rest of the buildings for the race follow suit. I'm tired of the industrial looking dwarves and the flower garden (eye-burning) fairies. Could they be bayou themed? (This is what my brain went to as soon as I saw the fungi and the rickety bridge structure.)

It does look neat and it is a welcome change for me.

Is it one which deals with the armories? I mean, when I think orcs, goblins, and anything else in that "family" I think in overwhelming numbers.

DeletedUser1075

Oh, good point. It probably is some sort of farm. So, shrooms. But is it gnomes? Or have the orcs enslaved the fairies?

DeletedUser

What do we think they are? UGLY.

My city already has enough ugly - please. L19 Planks are just hideous. L19 Silk is awful. Now I'm supposed to think rickety bridges and mushrooms are appealing?

If I had those gorgeous Crystal or Scroll towers, I'd be less whiney. Or those monumental Steels...or the Human Workshops instead of Elven ones (human workshops are quite fine)...But the only good one I have is Dust, and an orc/gnome adaptation is likely to ruin even that.

And PLEASE pretty pretty please!!! Give us the attractive residences for the final level, not the intermediate!!!! Dwarven and Fairy were both completely backwards.

DeletedUser1627

Think that this is the Magic Dust Manufactory
Size: 6x5
Race: Orcs (gobelins are their slaves)
speciality
of the race... so this maufactory will be seen in the human and elves cities ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Think that this is the Magic Dust Manufactory
Size: 6x5
Race: trolls, orcs or gobelins
speciality
of the race... so this maufactory will be seen in the human and elves cities ^^

Do you really think so, Vhadyrian - or are you just trying to make me start screaming?

I mean really - how can we possibly enjoy staring at Mordor for months on end??? Or didn't they read the part where Morgul Vale drives people mad?

DeletedUser1627

Haha we've discussed on that on the french forum of elvenar :)
All of the players are agree about the fact that the future race will be the orcs (we can see one of them at the bottom on the right of the picture) and the goblins are the slaves of orcs. As the spiders for the fairies (silk manufactory) and the trees for the elves (planks manufactory)
And because Elvenar takes their inspiration, mostly, on the tolkien universe, I think the future orc race will be same as the mordor's orc race.
But more kawai xD

DeletedUser

Haha we've discussed on that on the french forum of elvenar :)
All of the players are agree about the fact that the future race will be the orcs (we can see one of them at the bottom on the right of the picture) and the goblins are the slaves of orcs. As the spiders for the fairies (silk manufactory) and the trees for the elves (planks manufactory)
And because Elvenar takes their inspiration, mostly, on the tolkien universe, I think the future orc race will be same as the mordor's orc race.
But more kawai xD

I fear that they were Peter Jackson inspired, not Tolkien inspired.

DeletedUser1345

Good, after all of these huge flowers, I am looking forward to some ugly being introduced to the city.
No sarcasm, I mean it.

DeletedUser

Re the colorized version:

Must be Orcs - those teal/crimson colors will combine with our Faery Crafted manufactories to look positively GARISH - an Orc hallmark.

DeletedUser1075

Dunno. Those horns... maybe they're Vikings. ;)

Yes, I'm being completely facetious. The horns did make me think of dragons being in the picture, which does have some attraction. Dragons hoard gems. Wouldn't that be fun. And more believable than orcs hoarding elixir or magic dust. Do orcs even make anything?

DeletedUser1627

@Lord Jirre the orcs hunt the fairies to have their magic properties.
That's in the right way because they arrived after the fairies and all the races are different and does not like the others.
Here it is sure that it is fairy dust!