• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Riviving Units - Changes in Premium

DeletedUser224

I don't use diamonds... and I don't understand the need to use them.
Maybe I'm naive, but I always thought that playing without buying diamonds means to have found a good strategy in the game, ...and the game is this for me.

DeletedUser594

Well folks, we all have different views! The Foe Beta has been giving out free diamonds
at every update and discounts when buying diamonds at the shop!!
To sum up Elvenar is not nearly as good as Forge of Empires, not that it couldn't get there!!
The Graphics are very good, but the amount of time it takes to correct known bugs is not
in favour of players to hang around for a long time. The worst excample is that 64% log on
bug! That's been around for some time and left for the players to find a workaround!!
Hopefully it will become better in the future!!!??

DeletedUser

I don't use diamonds... and I don't understand the need to use them.
Maybe I'm naive, but I always thought that playing without buying diamonds means to have found a good strategy in the game, ...and the game is this for me.

It's interesting to compare cities with a similar ranking: One part of the cities is showing a good strategy, the other part (evergrowing in the top 150 or so) is showing a good buying rate...

DeletedUser

Well folks, we all have different views! The Foe Beta has been giving out free diamonds
at every update and discounts when buying diamonds at the shop!!
To sum up Elvenar is not nearly as good as Forge of Empires, not that it couldn't get there!!
The Graphics are very good, but the amount of time it takes to correct known bugs is not
in favour of players to hang around for a long time. The worst excample is that 64% log on
bug! That's been around for some time and left for the players to find a workaround!!
Hopefully it will become better in the future!!!??

FOE closed beta never handed out diamonds, and last time i checked, you get a discount when buying diamonds here. FOE is an almost 3 year old game so ofcourse Elvenar isn't as good as FOE yet. Regarding the 64% issue, it's pretty hard to find the source of the problem as not everyone is affected by it. I for one have never had any issues logging in to the game.

DeletedUser519

You did not get free diamonds in closed beta FOE
I don't even remember getting diamonds when FOE went to open Beta
When FOE went live and Beta became its own server with one world Dunarsund
That is when I thought they started giving diamonds with each update
Over a year after FOE started !
So stop complaining because its not true

DeletedUser481

Money and Funny ... hmhhhh .... I think this ... whom I have the money I got super Stars ... if you do not have the money will "only" have the Star :)))

It is up to each of you chooses :DDD muahahaaaa :DDD

edit by Goryn. Please refrain from using any inappropriate language, thank you :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser481

Money and Funny ... hmhhhh .... I think this ... whom I have the money I got super Stars ... if you do not have the money will "only" have the Star :)))

It is up to each of you chooses :DDD muahahaaaa :DDD

edit by Goryn. Please refrain from using any inappropriate language, thank you :)
:D OK OK :D thats not me, thats Chianti :)

DeletedUser209

I've never used and now I don't even think about using it.
FOE is not closed beta, that's the difference. Innogames doesn't charge its players as the games are free2play, and they don't have to hand out free premium just because we report bugs here.
it doesn't matter whether it's closed, open or live. it's a mean to earn money and that's all.

DeletedUser481

Well...
... is The game callled Elvenar? Yes, it is.
Has this game some choice? Yes.
Forces us to buy someone? No ... no ...no.
Is this tool-free-time called Elvenar unpaid? Yes. It is unpaid tool for free time ... what does it mean diamonds?

It si only secondary tool for some players which wanna to play more ... 'cause - because... whats problem people? Diamonds or not diamonds ... houses still beautifull and orcs death :)))))

Have a nice playin' and O la! :DDD

DeletedUser

I see ZERO reason to pay for reviving troops in this game... Am I missing something here?