• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Release Notes version 1.8

DeletedUser338

Well, if it would work the same way as the Mountain Hall we would get negative training times. So I highly doubt it works like that. Probably takes off 89% of your current training time.

DeletedUser629

does it work the same way as the Mountain Hall, where we get +89%? or reduce training time almost 2 times?

It works like your barracks. A level 19 barracks has a training time of 875%. You can add 89% to that total with the ancient wonder.

DeletedUser

Is it in the works to later add the "skin" upgrade to the L11 Wonders?

DeletedUser613

All well and good, but when are we going to be able to train the mercenaris that we have researched

DeletedUser651

Seriously, can we please do something about the tournament timing? I got this message from a fellow and this is an awful way for anyone to feel about a game:

"I did everything I could, I did not sleep. I can't do more then this and it's not enough, and I don't feel excited about it anymore. I'm not going to do this again next tournament, or the one after that and it will cause me to hate the game. Either way I'm screwed. My health or my fun."

DeletedUser629

Seriously, can we please do something about the tournament timing? I got this message from a fellow and this is an awful way for anyone to feel about a game:

"I did everything I could, I did not sleep. I can't do more then this and it's not enough, and I don't feel excited about it anymore. I'm not going to do this again next tournament, or the one after that and it will cause me to hate the game. Either way I'm screwed. My health or my fun."

Like Beta, it will be difficult to do that on the US server due to different timezone's.

DeletedUser118

As much as I wouldn't mind seeing something done about the tournament times, please ppl stop living your life after this game! Its a game nothing more and nobody will die if you don't play 24/7 or be first in ranks or anything like that...

DeletedUser

The Tournament 16-hour timers are an unnecessary mechanism. It's ridiculous for a game to mandate: play every day between such and such a time, or else pay (a lot) to play at your leisure. Oh, I forgot, else fall far behind.

This is such a far-cry from how we were introduced to Elvenar! I enjoy playing often - but it irks me to be thus controlled within a game where I've already paid and paid and paid.

DeletedUser651

Goryn, 12 hour cool down periods would be a big help. We do have all those time zones in the US and it won't do the game much good to start losing players from whole swaths of this country. You are also losing players on multiple worlds. People are picking one world to concentrate on and that makes the game weaker on those other worlds. I'm talking about the long term issues here based on praxeology, not necessarily what you are seeing right this second. The reason we have rankings is because it is important to keeping interested in the game. If they feel those ranks are impossible without actually harming their health, they may make choices that are bad for Inno (at least I would hope they would choose health.)

DeletedUser1025

I am pretty certain that these were both already mentioned but I cannot find a reply:
1. Since the previous update, I have to reload the game after every finished province of the tournament. This only applies to beta, the bug has not (yet) been introduced to the live servers...??? will it ever be corrected? It is a real nuisance.
2. What is that chest which I get as a reward??? It looks very promising but where is it and what is in it or is it hust a redundant decoration??

thanks (upfront) for the answers to those who know (or read the forum more in detail)

DeletedUser1627

That's sad... there is already no background for those ancient wonders...

DeletedUser338

That backgrounds might come later. The other wonders didn't have a background at first either. Although I wonder (pun not intended) where they're gonna leave all those backgrounds. Plus, these wonders have character icons.

DeletedUser1278

Lol here comes your idea to work lord jirre.....

We must conquer a new island where we can put all the wonder buildings

DeletedUser594

Like Beta, it will be difficult to do that on the US server due to different timezone's.
Hate to state this, but that would be the worst explanation I've read in a long time!! The timing is set to earn Money, the reason I don't play it!
However, I would not ever loose any sleep over this game ever! LOL

Jixel

I've posted the info on the tome of secrets and golden abyss wonders in the questions & help section :)

Will post the other 2 later on.

... can you also post the details for levels 11-15 for all of the Human, Elven, Dwarven and Fairy Wonders ? Since the Wiki hasn't been updated for those yet either ?

(which leads to the obvious question - who actually edits the wiki ? If Goryn (and presumably the mod team in general) can access this information, how hard is it to add it to the wiki in a timely manner after the relevant release ?)

DeletedUser408

so this might be slightly off topic to release 1.8 but recently Gold mines have been added to help fill the voids, so great we get token coins which we simply buy more goods from trader, the real issue that still needs to be solved which these gold has not is to fill the empty spaces(now gold mines) with actual active players, Does Inno plan to do something about this at all? Not sure if its an issue in live servers but here in beta its still a big issue. The reason is simple I have very few active players around me, therefore aiding is limited must really 100% on followships, Tournaments nobody fights in them so i am limited on how many levels they can go because the mechanics need your neighbours in them to help as well, SO playing tournaments especially now that they have restarted with Marble tornament i ahve all my 3 boosted to 700% max now there is no real value to play them anymore, and since new content takes so long, there is not us to do anymore except login in once per month to see anything new.

I suspect players cities can get moved albeit manually i bet, yes soem might lose a few friends in the move but im not asking to fill each individual spots but cluster more players together, IS that ever going to happen, please advise so i can decide if i should continue to play adn help this game along

DeletedUser

WOW, I want that AW. Now!

Be sure to note that it's the current 875% plus the 89%....not an additional 89% of 875%.

At Level 15: for every 8.75 units you formerly produced, you will produce 9.64 units in the same time.

CrazyWizard

It's still an awesome wonder.

The Martial Monestary is awesome because every toop that didint die because of it, allowes me advance further in the tournament, same thing goed for the Needles, every troop extra made thans to it, allows me again to advance further into the tournament.

My only fear of it, are the mercenary's, is specifies that it advances the Barrack troops only, so if the mercenary's become mayor superior to the barrack troops, this wonder becomes useless.