• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Release Notes version 1.7

DeletedUser1345

Looks good. I can't wait to read the wiki on these new wonders.

DeletedUser

what kind of relics do these wonders consume?

also, you give gold to ppl who have no neighbours, what happens to ppl that have loads of inactive neighbours, many of whom you can't even do NH because their MH is building?

DeletedUser1250

I like the gold mines. I am very curious to see the new wonders.
I like the improvement in the notification menu. You can visit a player from there and also see if you already gave him/her help. I really like that.

When I went to the tech tree, it brought me somewhere to the middle of it, to my surprise I had forgotten to complete 1 research there. I like that improvement too. It has been written in the release notes some time ago if I am right, but it never worked for me. Strange thing is that it doesn't work again to bring me to the research of the new wonders, maybe because that one isn't needed to continue in the tech tree?

DeletedUser118

I like the gold mines. I am very curious to see the new wonders.
I like the improvement in the notification menu. You can visit a player from there and also see if you already gave him/her help. I really like that.

When I went to the tech tree, it brought me somewhere to the middle of it, to my surprise I had forgotten to complete 1 research there. I like that improvement too. It has been written in the release notes some time ago if I am right, but it never worked for me. Strange thing is that it doesn't work again to bring me to the research of the new wonders, maybe because that one isn't needed to continue in the tech tree?

Like this?

2jjwui36.jpg

DeletedUser1250

Exactly like that. Thought it was my mistake, but it seems a bug.

DeletedUser

They swap those 2 in release 1.6, seems something went wrong with this release. :( Unfortunately I already click on it and spend 3 KP's on it, do I get them back when this bug is fixed ? o_O

DeletedUser1250

I spended already 4 kp on it, because I thought it was my own mistake and because I want to fight in the tournaments and need full squads to get a new province.

DeletedUser

Fixed a small issue with the animations of the Elven Workshop (level 19) and Elven Scrolls Manufactory (level 19)
The workshops seems to be fixed but the scrolls manufactory is still wrong. Take a look at the city of player Wumse and look at the dragon animation.

Elderflower

The gold mines are an excellent idea to make up for all those empty spaces where players could be but aren't and particularly for people who are in very empty neighbourhoods and can't get many coins from neighbourhood help
Also glad you sorted out the fellowship display so we are no longer ranked alphabetically

DeletedUser317

uhmmm 1 kp every 2 hours instead of 1 hour......uhmmm new wonder lvl 1 500 supplyes every 3 days.....uhmmm 2 new wonder look like 5x5 each one......
gold mines look like a good idea

DeletedUser

I like the notification menu visit, but would you please grey out the hands for undiscovered neighbors? It looks as if I can get supplies for reciprocal neighborly help but when I go to the city, I find it's undiscovered.

I'm grateful for the NH streamlining. Too much mouse clicking triggers my repetitive strain issues and I was having to limit my NH. I rely heavily on Elvenar keyboard shortcuts to try to keep my hands happy.

Could I suggest a couple more hotkeys for Neighborly Help? If I had a hotkey to open the Fellowship member list (F) and one to move between pages (P). The NH would be even more keyboard-friendly. Arrow keys to move around cities would also be welcome.

DeletedUser338

No one else brought this up and it's not in the patch notes, so I might be imagining things, but did they make the fights in tournaments more difficult? I'm pretty sure I'm losing a lot more than last time. I feel like I see a lot more Granite Golems.

DeletedUser629

No one else brought this up and it's not in the patch notes, so I might be imagining things, but did they make the fights in tournaments more difficult? I'm pretty sure I'm losing a lot more than last time. I feel like I see a lot more Granite Golems.

It only looks that way.

DeletedUser283

Hi, @protokol
the only way while we wait for a fix for this is to go to the map and scroll around to locate the province in which you wish to fight;
the "tent" menu is currently useless for province access ... :(

DeletedUser

Here I go being negative again...sigh.

On the one hand, it's good to hear that the Supply shortage is being addressed. Also the problem with missing cities on the world map:

• The Tome of Secrets will produce Knowledge Points every 24 hours, as well as give you Supplies when you start scouting on the World Map - the amounts are of course dependent on the level of the Ancient Wonder in your city
  • The Golden Abyss will produce Coins every 3 hours (without 'early collect'), and also gives you more available population in your city - the amounts depend on the Ancient Wonder level

On the other hand, this I wonder if this is quite sensible nor equitable.

Is it equitable when players have to "pay" to start correcting a problem stemming from developer miscalculation. The blatant, obvious kind.

Is it sensible when players may have to reduce their need for supplies in order to gain more supplies. How many supplies will be produced via the Tome of Secrets? Enough to allow us to fully eliminate a Workshop or two in order to gain the necessary space? or will we have to eliminate a manufactory?

Back to the equitable thought - this is now the 2nd Wonder we have to build in order to supplement Supplies in our cities - the supplies we don't get via NH due to the empty neighborhoods.

Of course, if they'd roll out the Wonder scoring - or even just the intended formula! - it would go a long way in the good will department (well, providing the scoring is equitable itself). As of now, we're making major decisions without enough information. Delaying the announcement of the formula is a recipe for ill will:

Once the scoring implementation is made, players will find their scores / ranks adjusting radically. Players who have made room for multiple, low level Wonders will diminish in rank, and feel penalized. In fact, I'd guess that many players - non-Forum mostly - will be unhappy about their decisions re Wonders.
So, pretty please as we say in the Southern US, tell us how the Wonders are going to score!! I'm at the end of Fairy - having utilized every grid space - and need more information to know what / whether to delete to build a new Wonder(s).