• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Release Notes version 1.7

DeletedUser1627

@mike2910 How can you know that?
That's right, the wiki is not update but I think that they wait for all the new ancient wonders to update the wiki

DeletedUser1278

well thats easy to explain now 2 weeks ago we have the update on beta.
With bugs or without bugs they always placed it to the live servers .
Now there is not a bug that we cannot play or a way they cannot mke money.

so we can be sure the update will come .
so they wait for the live servers to be ready and do all wiki.s in one time and allready translated it in a minute.
the wiki is why out of date if there is something new the wiki should follow.
If the moderator is to busy cathing bugs and have no time to do the wikipage .
use another moderator to do the bughunt and let the wiki moderator do his job to update the wiki.
its now two weeks and nothing.
thats not really a acceptble in my opinion.

you put something in the game but no explanation nothing on wiki..

The wiki pages for the new Ancient Wonders are a work in process - we strive to add them as soon as possible. :)

DeletedUser1627

Thank you @mike2910
I just saw that the first player of the beta reach the 6th level of the golden abyss... but there is no change on the aspect of this wonder...
Why?

DeletedUser651

These catering costs are totally out of line. For one battle, still on level one of the tournament it costs 67,000 combined goods...and that is just one fight. Sure, it is province 27, but this is level ONE.

Edit...it gets a little worse....

O M G

31,200 planks
25,800 silk
21,000 dust

To cater ONE battle in a level ONE tournament.....

guys...come on. Can we rebalance this?

As comparison...to negotiate a regular battle (a non tournament province) in a province that is even a little further away from my city it costs 6300 crystal and 13000 dust.

Last edited by a moderator: