• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Release Notes version 1.4 + Tournaments

DeletedUser

Costs for the Blossom Street were rebalanced: they will now cost 13800 Coins, 3000 Supplies, 138 Sunflowers, 11 Ambrosia and 68 Nightshade per tile.
Wouldn't call this rebalancing, it's make the Blossom Street a lot more costly. :(

Jixel

Wouldn't call this rebalancing, it's make the Blossom Street a lot more costly. :(
Yes, that's a big jump ... was there really an issue with people upgrading all their roads "too soon" ? And the road upgrades are only going to be finite within a given city, there's nothing exploitable or unbalanced about it.

DeletedUser651

So far....LOVING the tournaments!!!! It is a blast fighting against new enemies. I have battles I can win again! Yay!! This rocks. Love getting the kp. Love getting the relics. This is the best thing to come out of this game in a long time!! Kudos!!! I have been having FUN all morning! And we might get runes too? Yes!!! Boy those human enemies are ugly!!!! This rocks.

(Did you really have to make the blossom streets cost so much? OUCH).

DeletedUser

Once you're well into Fairy, the goods production runs quite a bit faster than the KP. For example, I have 3 of each Farm and the L4 Portal. It will require 21 days for me to finish the necessary KP - but only 10 days to make the Night Essence, 13 for the Ambrosia. If I hadn't been purchasing KP with goods, there would be even more time for making Ambrosia for roads.

I'm not saying that it's a great decision - just that it's one that shouldn't slow anyone down.

DeletedUser651

Hey mods,
Can you explain how the rune bonuses work? I scrolled over the checkpoint tab and it says I need 200 points to get to the next checkpoint. But I only get 36 points per round? I'd have to have a ton of neighbors also playing to get that many points. But I have zero neighbors playing in most sectors. So, how could I get past this checkpoint? Time....ok....in 20 hours I can unlock the next checkpoint.

1. In order to get a rune shard, I have to unlock six levels? Is that right?
2. And I have to get 20,000 points combined to do that? How? How would this ever happen? Can you give me an imaginary scenario where this can happen?
3. Even on a busy server no one has THAT many neighbors playing? And then am I right that you have to do all this in 3 days?

DeletedUser283

same old, same old ...
inno is basing stuff on neighbourhoods, and they are unable to manage consistent neighbourhoods

add to this that players have to chip out 40 KPs before they are able to enter the tournament, we can consider that this weeks tournament is going down the drain, it will only be a test run

Lissona

[QUOTE="Bobbykitty, post: 33098, member: 651" But I only get 36 points per round? [/QUOTE]
Round 2: 82 TP

DeletedUser1231

Actually once the level 2 to end and 82 gained points we are in 118 points if we play alone on a province.
We can reach thus never more second landing by being alone on a province.
Concerns it is because I have only 3 active neighbors and they are very far (and not necessarily interested in the tournaments) thus I can never have the last landing in 10 000 points which brings back a rune.

It thus makes an important difference between the players with a good neighborhood and the players without neighborhood.

Otherwise for the rest I find these tournaments very well, interesting and especially profitable (it is not unimportant).

It does not stay more than has to solve this problem of neighborhood and it will be completed:D

DeletedUser1380

Can anyone confirm what the rewards for the different levels should be please?

DeletedUser651

I'd like to know too please. What is the maximum possible points one player can get from clearing out all the fights in a province on each level?

DeletedUser651

Please answer my earlier questions.

1. In order to get a rune shard, I have to unlock six levels? Is that right?
2. And I have to get 20,000 points combined to do that? How? How would this ever happen? Can you give me a scenario where this can happen?

DeletedUser629

When you have enough neighbours who also completed the same province

DeletedUser651

So this is just a pretense that we will ever get shards from tournaments?

Not one player, anywhere on any world on any server has that many active neighbors.

When people figure this out, don't you think they will be angry? This is just throwing sand in our faces. Ha ha ha ha. We have great gifts, but you can never have them. ha ha ha ha hah a

DeletedUser629

I have plenty of active neighbours on Beta and NL. Furthermore, doing tournaments by yourself still gives great rewards, lots of KP, and possible ranking points.

DeletedUser

you must be very lucky. I have done 27 provinces myself, and in all of them, the most i say was 3 other players in one or 2 of the provinces. I doubt 4 ppl can reach 20k points.
Anyway, another question, how long does the tournament usually last?
Does it last a week that got shortened this time by the update to 3 days? because with 20h to go up each level, it will be impossible to open all 6 levels in 3 days without spending diamonds...

DeletedUser651

Then you are the luckiest player in all of elvenar.

On the US server on the main world Arendyll, we have 72000 cities. 16,000 of them have zero points. 50,000 of them have under 500 points. If you count a city that has a trader, we are down to 10,000. Of those, half have players that quit. That is maybe 5000 people playing spread out over 72000 cities.

DeletedUser629

you must be very lucky. I have done 27 provinces myself, and in all of them, the most i say was 3 other players in one or 2 of the provinces. I doubt 4 ppl can reach 20k points.
Anyway, another question, how long does the tournament usually last?
Does it last a week that got shortened this time by the update to 3 days? because with 20h to go up each level, it will be impossible to open all 6 levels in 3 days without spending diamonds...

Each tournament will last 1 week.