• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Release Notes version 1.4 + Tournaments

DeletedUser1345

Where did the scroll tournament go? Icon on map is telling me silk tournament starts in 7 days and 18 hours.

DeletedUser1231

I does not understand why you give us the possibilté to gain so many relics on the tournament while has to leave 500 boosted relics they are not any more of no use.
With tournaments of the last week I reached the maximum of 700 % of boost for the silk, in 3 week I shall be 700 % of boost for the gemme and in 4 weeks I shall be 700 % of boost for the marble.
Which will then be the interest for me to continue to make the tournaments?
-To gain not boosted relics (I already have it big quantities which I do not manage to use for my academy).
-To win boosted relics which will never be of no use me, no interest.
-To win PK to put in my AW, yes the time to arrive at the level 10, and after .......?(It is fast going to arrive)
-To gain points of ranking, actually it will be the only real interest but little player are really interested.
And if we go farther to the reflection, which interest I have to continue to conquer boosted provinces, to gain 1 expension every month?
I found the tournaments very intéressantet very profitable (too even), but with this boost limited to 700 % I not their find more interest.

I do not think that the blocking of the boost in 500 relic is a good idea, if you do not want that the players arrive at very high rates too quickly, increase landings to pass at the upper rate (for example 20 or 30 relics to win 10 % of boost above 500 relics because very quickly Many of players are going to reach 500 relics the same Advent the era of the fairies and the boredom of the players will be bigger and bigger.

DeletedUser867

You can use excess Relics to make spells, and you'll need a few Relics or Rune Shards each time you level an Ancient Wonder.

DeletedUser1231

I have my academy level 2 which works all the time.
I shall thus continue to gain relics not boosted to run it.
But last week I gained 234 silk relic If I redo the same thing in 9 weeks for the silk tournament, my relics will never serve me (only hundred for the AW fairies), knowing that I am going to continue to gain it with provinces.

I am a player and I like this game, I shall continue to make the tournaments but without any purpose, only to pass the time and to gain PK to stop going up my AW to the level 10, and then I shall have another motivation at least.:(

DeletedUser

Since we're on the cusp of development, we're playing a guessing game.

Which will be most valuable in future development?

Do we collect and hoard Relics of all types? Inno has been adamant that the Academy will be crucial to game development, and that they're going to re-vamp the Spells. Given that, I'm uncertain as to whether to hoard Relics themselves (for the new Spells), or whether to make the existing Spells in hopes that they'll be upgraded to better Spells. This is tricky, yes? Inno hasn't been known for offering compensation to players who are negatively affected by game, so I don't know if the current Spells will become useless or upgraded.

Do we spend troops and goods collecting Relics we may or may not need? Or do we build armies and goods inventories? Thinking long term, the next guest race will surely be expensive...but what's after that? Will there be a fourth Guest Race (if so, where will it fit without additional grid space?) Or will play shift to some other screen - while our regular city accumulates the resources necessary to play in the new area?

CrazyWizard

Dear all,

Just a quick update regarding those Fairy units some of you have mentioned here and elsewhere... During the development of the Fairy units some technical difficulties were encountered. The reason for that is that the fairy units are planned to fly (and therefore to be able to move over obstacles). Current units can’t do that. Development of that feature has taken more time than expected, so the release of the fairy units had to be postponed. We are sorry about this as we are aware that many players would like to use them in their battles.

for my guild copied from some elvenar forum somewhere not sure where, was still present on my clipboard.

DeletedUser651

There was some talk about the new units in the chat session. They said that they couldn't get them to work right and people were clamoring for a new race, so they dropped trying to fix the new units and focused instead on the new race. For sure we get the new race before those fairy military units are released. If they can even get them to work ever. We don't know.