• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.3

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to share your feedback regarding the update to version 1.3. We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Jixel

Meanwhile, yay, we have Fairy Ancient Wonders !
... hopefully we'll have details in the Wiki soon :)

... but still no Mercenary Camp / Drone Rider / Blossom Mage ? Hardly anyone will be in a position to get the AWs yet (especially having been forced to finish 130 provinces before starting Fairies, and with 1/6 odds per province to get a particular Fairy AW rune), but people have already built and upgraded the Mercenary Camp.

Another edit: in battles, I was seeing my debuff effects stack, e.g. Divine Curse II and Daze ... not sure if this was intended, or a bug ?

Last edited:

DeletedUser283

I cannot find the faeries ancient wonders in the tech tree ...
is this normal ?

DeletedUser118

They are at the very end of the tech tree. If you don't see them, reload your Browser and the AW will show up.

DeletedUser283

ok, thanks, there they are now
thing is ... I had already reloaded the game twice since the update, and they were not there ...

DeletedUser

So, the Prosperity Towers...

We've mentioned the obvious fact that the supply deficiency could have easily been corrected by giving us a few supplies automatically every time we do NH...Instead we're building yet another big building to fix the original concept deficiency. First the Academy...and we all know how we feel about that. Now the Prosperity Towers. To help boost the sad output of the first big building....and produce fewer supplies than we should already be getting for work we already do without requiring any grid space.

Blooming Trader:

Lower Trader Fees. We are at Fairy level - we have developed cities, active fellowships...We needed reduced Trader fees early in the game, not now.
Improve Wholesale Prices - did I mention that we're at Fairy level? We have thousands and thousands of goods in our Halls and have pretty much forgotten this feature exists.
Increase Guest Race production portal: Ummm, isn't it a bit late for that?? By the time we can build the Wonder, we're already finished with two Guest Races - and thus far there's only room for 1 more....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser651

I just made a whole thread about the Blooming Trader and posted a few minutes earlier and came to the exact same conclusions.

Regarding the Prosperity Wonder:

Will it give you that 5000 supply bonus if you aren't signed on to collect it? How many supplies will it give you at each level?

I guess if it gives you tons of supplies at level 10, that might be very useful. But....I can't imagine ever getting the runes needed to build it. I still can't upgrade my dwarven mountain halls past level 5 and I have been trying since OCTOBER to build that thing. I guess if there is another many months of waiting for the next race, at least I will have something to spend the kp on. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If I understand text correctly Supplies will be stacking up to X hours, but you will be able to collect them when timer reach 3h. Just as it is now with Residences. Fixed (changing with level) limit when stacking is ending, but you may gather Coins, earlier.

DeletedUser1596

Supplies/3hours - workshop can do better and costs no relics.
Spells - I'm not using yet, so maybe later

Trader stuff - at the end of fairy age?
Portal production - useful only during research of new technologies.. so maybe 2 months / year?

The buildings look good, i would build them even with crappy bonuses, but they take up space and cost relics.. and they don't grow on trees, you know.

If I understand text correctly Supplies will be stacking up to X hours, but you will be able to collect them when timer reach 3h. Just as it is now with Residences. Fixed (changing with level) limit when stacking is ending, but you may gather Coins, earlier.
Production stops the moment you can collect, both is after 3 hours. There is no "early collect" like for the Residences. :)

CrazyWizard

So, the Prosperity Towers...

We've mentioned the obvious fact that the supply deficiency could have easily been corrected by giving us a few supplies automatically every time we do NH...Instead we're building yet another big building to fix the original concept deficiency. First the Academy...and we all know how we feel about that. Now the Prosperity Towers. To help boost the sad output of the first big building....and produce fewer supplies than we should already be getting for work we already do without requiring any grid space.

Blooming Trader:

Lower Trader Fees. We are at Fairy level - we have developed cities, active fellowships...We needed reduced Trader fees early in the game, not now.
Improve Wholesale Prices - did I mention that we're at Fairy level? We have thousands and thousands of goods in our Halls and have pretty much forgotten this feature exists.
Increase Guest Race production portal: Ummm, isn't it a bit late for that?? By the time we can build the Wonder, we're already finished with two Guest Races - and thus far there's only room for 1 more....

Thanks, I too was very unimpressed by both wonders,
it's A WONDER something could be this bad.

DeletedUser

Production stops the moment you can collect, both is after 3 hours. There is no "early collect" like for the Residences.
So someone changed this in Release Notes topic. This morning still was version I almost cited.

DeletedUser651

Production stops the moment you can collect, both is after 3 hours. There is no "early collect" like for the Residences.

So then essentially it is a super workshop that doesn't give you points (unless it ever does come to pass that wonders give you points) and only has 3 hour productions. Do we have a chart yet of how many extra supplies it will give you per level?

So far, this one is looking like the wonder to have.

DeletedUser629

So then essentially it is a super workshop that doesn't give you points (unless it ever does come to pass that wonders give you points) and only has 3 hour productions. Do we have a chart yet of how many extra supplies it will give you per level?

So far, this one is looking like the wonder to have.

Supplies also increase with your culture bonus, just like the workshops. Chart will come up soon.

DeletedUser1462

Since the mercenary camp/blossom mage/drone rider do not exist at the game just yet, shouldn't players spend their KP somewhere else instead?
Right now, it takes a lot of time to complete these two researches to get to the fairy style barracks for example.

My poor opinion is for the city expansion 30 to take the place of the mercenary camp in the tech tree and for the fairy style barracks to take the place of the drone rider research ....
Players could really benefit from unlocking the fairy style barracks earlier in the game...

DeletedUser651

I have a question. Why does the armory upgrade come before the barracks upgrade? Shouldn't it be the other way around?

DeletedUser

@Muf-Muf For whole day long I was using release notes with that addition and had it opened on background tab. Checked if google made copy of page, but for my bad luck, it was made 6th April, so day after your post. If it was made 4th April I could have proof. I didn't made screenshot or page save it, but for sure this info was hanging for whole 4th April and was still 5th morning CET, because I was checking it before I went to work, when one person from my fellowship was asking about what kind of bonuses are having Faeries AW. This forum is one and only where I could read this and only one topic except announcement was at that time about this one particular AW and its bonuses. It is this one we are currently writing in. If this forum is having earlier versions of post... Check it once more. Lack of notice: "This post was edited X.Y.Z" is not a proof, because when moderator or higher grades are changing posts, this extra stuff is usually not added :) Only some forum scripts are giving option to add this by default, but still it may be removed during edition by moderator :)