• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.26

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

DeletedUser118

That new event, I would say it will be an easter one. Even though I really don't get why it needs modern day holidays (Easter, Valentines Day) inside a fantasy game. I would rather like to see you guys coming up with own created holidays. Something more matching to the background of this game. :)

Dony

King of Bugs
That new event, I would say it will be an easter one. Even though I really don't get why it needs modern day holidays (Easter, Valentines Day) inside a fantasy game. I would rather like to see you guys coming up with own created holidays. Something more matching to the background of this game. :)
they did, just wait few days

DeletedUser1397

What is the new cost to build new Magic Residences and Magic Workshops?

Heymrdiedier

except for halloween, and the valentines, didnt they allready do that?
Wonka, summer solstice, and winterevent (no reference to xmas at all)

Sir Squirrel

I wish the Dev's would increase the number and types of troops given at the start of the game to "better reflect the cost" of battles and types of enemy troops faced.
To be more specific, when in chapter two and you hit the third ring you still need 4 or 5 provinces to open the chest, but the battles are impossible to beat with the types of troops and squad sizes they have in place at the moment.

Last edited:

DeletedUser1681

When it comes to events I wish they have come up with alternative tasks to all those get kp ones. A very good way to complete those was tournaments and I mean the early rounds too - now that's gone (seemingly at least, unless the prizes are tweaked in near future).
I'm at the end of dwarf chapter and I would hate to see my event coming to an early end because I would have no practical way of gathering kp's - opening more provinces and clearing them is at this point not so practical anymore (within a time limit at least). I can see the "buy" option" becoming a burden soon.

I'm not saying that there should not be difficult tasks in events, but what I am saying is that if a player around the "middle" section of the game finds giving up in an event a better solution than continuing then there is a need to apply "thinking cap" approach.

Ok, this is all doom and gloom - premature - maybe I am overly pessimistic... but was that "scout this and that" ever really solved, it's a showstopper to some. I would hate to see more of those showstoppers appear - will have wait and see.
To end with a postive note, events are still a favourite part of the game for me.

EDIT: I used the word "showstopper" which might not to some mean quite what I meant "ending the show in a negative sense/prematurely" but nm, won't correct it I think you know that's what I meant :rolleyes:.

Last edited by a moderator:

Heymrdiedier

When it comes to events I wish they have come up with alternative tasks to all those get kp ones. A very good way to complete those was tournaments and I mean the early rounds too - now that's gone (seemingly at least, unless the prizes are tweaked in near future).
I'm at the end of dwarf chapter and I would hate to see my event coming to an early end because I would have no practical way of gathering kp's - opening more provinces and clearing them is at this point not so practical anymore (within a time limit at least). I can see the "buy" option" becoming a burden soon.

I'm not saying that there should not be difficult tasks in events, but what I am saying is that if a player around the "middle" section of the game finds giving up in an event a better solution than continuing then there is a need to apply "thinking cap" approach.

Ok, this is all doom and gloom - premature - maybe I am overly pessimistic... but was that "scout this and that" ever really solved, it's a showstopper to some. I would hate to see more of those showstoppers appear - will have wait and see.
To end with a postive note, events are still a favourite part of the game for me.

Lets just wait and seee? a few days Marindor said. who knows maybe they finally removed the scout, the get xx relics and the buy yy kp quests :)

DeletedUser1627

And what about the 1.25 in the live-servers?
Because we're still on 1.23

DeletedUser1741

Wery unpleasent predictions(((
"1000 li journey begins with a single step" (Man on the edge of abyss with 1000 li depth)

Dony

King of Bugs
or monday? since its a tournament update they will probably do it before the tournament starts :)
i also thought that when they introduced battle redesign patch on live server, but they didnt cared and did it in the middle of the tournament
lets see how it will be this time

Heymrdiedier

i also thought that when they introduced battle redesign patch on live server, but they didnt cared and did it in the middle of the tournament
lets see how it will be this time
well no announcement anywhere yet on live forums, so maybe they will postpone it another week for extra bugfixes? who knows :)

DeletedUser1935

or monday? since its a tournament update they will probably do it before the tournament starts :)

On german forum a mod said that probably the next tournament will be postponed to start after the live server update on wednesday.

DeletedUser1777

They announced in german forum today, that the update will be implemented on wednesday and they postpone the tournament (as they did in beta too).

Heymrdiedier

They announced in german forum today, that the update will be implemented on wednesday and they postpone the tournament (as they did in beta too).
they actually didnt do this on beta, on beta the update was on monday.

Last i heard now, was that all worlds except en get the update on wednesday. because of that the tournament is delayed with 1 day and starts at 19:00 as usual.
Except the En worlds, they get special treatments, they get the update on monday and tournament starts there on normal time. Which makes me wonder, are they afraid of too much negative feedback and do they want 1 world early as experiment?

Deleted User - 60107

I'm not sure where to put this, but after starting the Sorcerers and Dragons chapter on EN I have to say:
You guys went TOO FAR with the Supplies costs! 750K supplies for ONE tech?!?!? That's more than half my Supplies storage! The max I can store is 1360K, so 750K is over 50% of that. And that's for just 1 tech! What do you expect us to do - go back to 5 minute productions boosted by PoP spells?

Until now I was avoiding cycling the repeatable quests, but thanks to this chapter I have started actively taking advantage of quest cycling in my main city. There's just no other reasonable way to get enough supplies without spending Diamonds. Sorry, but I have a life outside the game so I'm not going to waste my time doing 5 minute productions just to get the supplies I need.