• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Release Notes version 1.21

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the release notes of our newest game version here. Today we bring you a new battle new unit and the Fellowship Tournaments, which will start this afternoon, while behind the scenes we are working hard on preparing the next Guest Race and upcoming events.

Please let us know what you think of our new game version here!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

Heymrdiedier

im not finding the banshee in chapter V...

cant wait to see the tournament changes, 2 hours to find out :)

EDIT nevermind, after a second reload i foudn the banshee tech

Deleted User - 60107

That's it? Just one bug fix, and just two new things: New Tournaments, and a new unit that makes the Sorceress of the Elves COMPLETELY USELESS?

Oh, there's also the fact that damage range is apparently back, since a squad of my Sword Dancers now does 3540-4326 damage, but for some reason that is not mentioned in the Release Notes...

lika1961

Excuse me if I don't get excited about yet another fighting unit which I don't want. Will there ever be something new that is not related to battle? As we have told you - some people only negotiate for provinces now since the battle system changes, but we are still forced to waste KP on the research of units. Not something that makes me jump for joy.

And can we PLEASE get rid of the red "!" now!

Dony

King of Bugs
a new unit that makes the Sorceress of the Elves COMPLETELY USELESS?
that doesnt matter now anyway, buffs and debuffs on beta doesnt work for month now, and they doesnt work on live server from yesterday, so banshee is useless without debuff
i hope that production from AWs and fix to this buffs/debuffs will be fixed within few hours tho

DeletedUser118

Why is there no red "!" on the new Banshee research !? :confused:

I have one in the tech tree pointing that there is a new research available in Chapter 5 but indeed there is no sign of a red "!" where the Banshee is. Instead the old two are still visible, even though both researches have been done by me already quite a while ago.

DeletedUser1721

Excuse me if I don't get excited about yet another fighting unit which I don't want. Will there ever be something new that is not related to battle? As we have told you - some people only negotiate for provinces now since the battle system changes, but we are still forced to waste KP on the research of units. Not something that makes me jump for joy.

And can we PLEASE get rid of the red "!" now!
This. Someone on the us forum just called me a sissy because my main city is still past the point where Inno says I shouldn't be able to win battles anymore and so I can't win battles. I'm getting very, very tired of updates that are purely related to the battle system, very, very tired of exclusively battle related research retroactively added to the game, and very, very tired of being mocked for being tired of updates I can't participate in because Inno says I can't participate in them. I made my beta account to see the new updates as they come out, but I have to say, it's just making me feel more and more depressed that the money I previously spent on this game was wasted. If I could SPEND MONEY on a time machine so I could go back in time to when I started playing this game and tell people to not bother spending money on this game, I would. That is how horrible the changes have made this game for me.

When will there be an update that adds something to this game, rather than taking away?

DeletedUser1767

I'm liking the new tournament interface. They seem to have made transparency a priority, but at the same time it's not annoyingly obtrusive.

DeletedUser1627

Okay so to translate the banshee feature : the banshee II will be available with the chapter 10 x)

lika1961

my main city is still past the point where Inno says I shouldn't be able to win battles anymore and so I can't win battles.

This for me is the most irritating about the whole thing. We supposedly advanced too far (with no explanation or warning) so presumably the ideal thing would be for us not to fight anymore, right? Yet we are still getting new units crammed down our throats and in the event that just finished were forced to scout for even more provinces that we should not have. Really? There is a severe lack of logic going on here and I don't think it is on the part of the players.

DeletedUser736

that doesnt matter now anyway, buffs and debuffs on beta doesnt work for month now, and they doesnt work on live server from yesterday, so banshee is useless without debuff
i hope that production from AWs and fix to this buffs/debuffs will be fixed within few hours tho
Yeah, that is MY major issue with this update. They did'nt fix the buff/debuffs. they "new" tournament? I guess it's too early to tell, but personally I like the new interface. As for the new unit, I don't know if you use thing saying in english, but we're beating up on a dead horse. Inno, for some reason, thinik we are thrilled to see all theses new useless units roll out *roll eyes*

DeletedUser118

This update sure is full of bugs and some of the older ones have not been fixed. This really sucks.

And that even though I really like the fellowship tournaments so far.

lika1961

Can anyone remember a recent update that was not full of bugs? It seems to be the new normal.

At least the tournament seems to working well so far. Good news.

DeletedUser736

one would think that update with only 3 lines in patch notes would not be full of bugs :p
How could you under estimate their legendary ability at screwing up their own games :D They are almost on par with bugthesta :D

sunrae

I think I shall like the new tournament system as not many of my neighbours took part.
I don't have a problem with my own over scouting as I still scout but mainly cater at the moment and only do 7 out of 8 encounters so the province is not complete. This way I can still earn extra KPs, have ready the provinces for a finish when needed, but most importantly I| am developing a mighty chunky army for when I have caught up with my self. I don't know what the banshee is going be like but by the time I use her I will have upgraded her on the tech tree anyway.
I play this game for free. I do not have the money to pay to play but am grateful that some folk do so that it keeps it free for me. (Many Thanks:)) I do think that for a game that has this free option with these kind of graphics and the chance to chat with others, it is the best. I understand that for those who have invested their hard-earned it must be irritating to come across things that they feel they are being forced into. However from my simple point of view I would like to just give a general thumbs up. Happy New Year Innogames;)

DeletedUser736

It is not a bad game. I would not play it if I did'nt like it. But the bashee is useless. As are all the new units outside the old ones. Not tiers 3, not worth bothering with.