• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Release Notes version 1.21

Heymrdiedier

If I remember correctly, Marindor said that the blueprints will be useful even for non-premium players. But hey, I'm a buyer and I have a few power-buyers in my fellowship and guess what. Nobody has built any magical building so far. Looks like the blueprints will have to have another purpose to be useful at all.
I can think over several ways to make it usefull for all, for example they could make you able to build a lvl 1 magical workshop/house, wich you could then upgrade later for more blueprints.
They could make the magic academy/builders hut upgradeable with blueprints.
They could make event buildings upgradeable with blueprints.

Lots of choices, who know maybe we will know more tomorrow when they announce the 1.22 update :)

DeletedUser1596

I can't imagine how long it would take to get enough blueprints to get even one magical building to level 23. And even by that time the other buildings will be level 45, which means that you would be forever stuck with one outdated building occupying precious space. Not a good choice, I think.

But as for those event buildings, that could work.

Heymrdiedier

I can't imagine how long it would take to get enough blueprints to get even one magical building to level 23. And even by that time the other buildings will be level 45, which means that you would be forever stuck with one outdated building occupying precious space. Not a good choice, I think.

There is only 9 levels of the magical buildings, (1 per chapter) so say you can buy 1 magical building for 1 blueprint it would cost you 10 blueprints to get 1 building to the max. So min 10 weeks, wich is a long time for 1 building so not something that would endanger diamond purchases in my opinion. About occupying space, you would of course not build the magical building before you have saved up at least 8 blueprints (in my opinion)

SoggyShorts

10 weeks of solid effort for 900 extra population? That sounds kinda fair at first glance.
Max res = 1200,
Max mag res = 2100

Buttrflwr

This bug is allready fixed? and if you have thousands of goods, you wouldnt be using the wholesalesman, but just do normal trades?

I said nothing about the wholesaler, I was referring to the TRADER bug.

I think Buttrflwr is refering to updating of amounts bug in trader window it affects every trade offer you make, you have to close and open the window to have the amounts show correct. Hven't checked today, but it was still there yesterday.
Yes, this is exactly what I am talking about...and it's STILL THERE. Sigh.

Dony

King of Bugs
regarding that crystal tournament 2 months ago, did anyone got spells promised in announcement or everybody forgot?

Marindor

regarding that crystal tournament 2 months ago, did anyone got spells promised in announcement or everybody forgot?

As said in this announcement:

... give everyone who did already participate in the Tournament 4 Magical Manufacturing Spells as a gesture of goodwill from our side.

Everyone who was participating in the tournaments at that time, has received these spells. Players who weren't participating yet, haven't received any. :)

DeletedUser1657

@Marindor With the fellowship tournaments, while they are reviewing the level of achievements can they fix the way it displays? Rather then it resetting each level why not make it cumulative? For example blueprint shows 110,000 points needed but in reality it is 440,000, the resetting makes it misleading as to what is actually needed and adds confusion.

A cumulative total will make it easier for fellowship to understand what they actually need for each level and easier to plan and organise their fellowships to try for certain levels.

Edit: Yes similar to old system

Last edited by a moderator:

Buttrflwr

Relax guys, it will be fixed soon before 1.21 gets released on live :)
LOL, did you just tell me to RELAX? Dude! Imma BUTTERFLOWER, it is my nature to flit, not relax. :D:p J/k Marindor, as always, thanks for your response. ;)
*offers hug* (they called me the "Huganator" in one WAR game I played, cuz I was always giving hugs, even to the enemy. Easier to knife them that way) :eek::rolleyes: O:)

EDIT: We SOOO need an angel emotie...just sayin. :cool: