• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Release Notes version 1.21

DeletedUser1596

Tournament this week is actually a lot easier because of a bug they introduced, the debuffs arent working so now the enemy sorceresses arent so overpowered anymore.

You are right, of course. But as the difficulty rises with every level, the game comes to the point, where you need to use tactics instead of auto-combat. And that's where, I fear, the troubles will begin.

And you know what? Winning due to a bug is like abs on skinny guys.. it does not count :D

Dony

King of Bugs
You are right, of course. But as the difficulty rises with every level, the game comes to the point, where you need to use tactics instead of auto-combat. And that's where, I fear, the troubles will begin.

And you know what? Winning due to a bug is like abs on skinny guys.. it does not count :D
i am afraid we didnt had bug free combat yet :)

DeletedUser1777

Be careful what you wish... don't you remember they messed up the trader, rolled it back and promised there will be definately a change there? I fear beside some bugfixing this will be the next surprise o_O

Heymrdiedier

Be careful what you wish... don't you remember they messed up the trader, rolled it back and promised there will be definately a change there? I fear beside some bugfixing this will be the next surprise o_O
I do remember the trader, and i did not mind it so much. Tho it would defenatly change my playstyle, id be buying much more tier 2 and 3 then i do now, because they became a lot cheaper. Tier 1 would have become the most wanted good on trade tho :)

DeletedUser1513

Will the new tournament be a full tournament or will it be screwed up like the previous one, which was shortened and where the last level returning all the valuable shrads was disabled. I won't burn my troops when the most valuable rewards are not available. the stupid 16 hour tournament timer avoids players to sleep a healthy 8 hours per day; Or they have to wake up during nighttime to fight some battles. I for sure won't do THAT if I later have to notice that the last level can't get played anyhow...

Heymrdiedier

Will the new tournament be a full tournament or will it be screwed up like the previous one, which was shortened and where the last level returning all the valuable shrads was disabled. I won't burn my troops when the most valuable rewards are not available. the stupid 16 hour tournament timer avoids players to sleep a healthy 8 hours per day; Or they have to wake up during nighttime to fight some battles. I for sure won't do THAT if I later have to notice that the last level can't get played anyhow...

Yes this is supposed to be a full tournament, its started on time yesterday, has the normal endtime, and they fixed it last level of this tournament for it to be obtainable. So if there isnt another bug, or the bug is fixed wrong, everything should be normal this week.

I agree the 16 hour timer needs some change, but since the province completed after the 5th level, could it be that the plans are to make tournament only have 5 instead of 6 levels? this would fix it also: 5 levels in 5 days

Marindor

Just one more question on the Orc Strategist: will only itself become mandatory or will the complete lower branch (starting with city expansion 33) be connected to the tech tree, making all 4 researches mandatory ???

Sorry for the late answer but I wanted to check this first before replying. The whole branch will eventually become mandatory.

how will be possible to open the 10 reguards in the fellowship tournamente? we will need 440,000 points that is 17.500 media each of 25 members i don't see that happening.

We are currently monitoring the tournament performances and Beta feedback very closely and will tweak the tournaments based on that, so don't be surprised if changes will be made in this area soon :)

Will the new tournament be a full tournament or will it be screwed up like the previous one, which was shortened and where the last level returning all the valuable shrads was disabled.

As you can see here, it wasn't "disabled" but there was a bug, which was already fixed in this week's hotfix. Therefore it shouldn't happen again :)

DeletedUser1721

Oh, good to know - that might become a nasty surprise to some players ... :eek: !
It's a very unpleasant surprise to me.

Seriously, if I wanted to fight with this style of fighting I would play Civ 5. Or Starcraft. The rules of both of those games make much more sense to me than the battle pentagon of not pentagon ness.

DeletedUser

If this version goes live with all the major bugs then it is once again proof that InnoGames don't care about us players. :(

DeletedUser1681

Just saw that this versions is going to live servers on wednesday. Me personally dont think this is ready for live server at all.
Lots of serious bugs that needs to be fixed and there no time to test them here anymore ...
There's almost always a bugfix earlier in the day before "the update" without testing here... so it's business as usual.

Owena

A new update has been made and the exclamation in the research tree still continues

Last edited:

Buttrflwr

WHEN are you going to fix the trader bug??? I imagine for people with THOUSANDS of goods it isn't a problem, but for us little guys, it is a HUGE inconvenience. :mad:

Heymrdiedier

WHEN are you going to fix the trader bug??? I imagine for people with THOUSANDS of goods it isn't a problem, but for us little guys, it is a HUGE inconvenience. :mad:

This bug is allready fixed? and if you have thousands of goods, you wouldnt be using the wholesalesman, but just do normal trades?

DeletedUser1681

This bug is allready fixed? and if you have thousands of goods, you wouldnt be using the wholesalesman, but just do normal trades?
I think Buttrflwr is refering to updating of amounts bug in trader window it affects every trade offer you make, you have to close and open the window to have the amounts show correct. Hven't checked today, but it was still there yesterday.

DeletedUser1721

Yeah, I recently managed to dump ALL of my steel into planks, when I only wanted 800 planks, because I thought that for some reason it wasn't successfully accepting the trade. Not that the amounts just weren't changing....

DeletedUser1075

The trader bug is a problem. It would be great to see that fixed sooner than later. The exclamation points in research are a minor nuisance, but I do hope we see those fixed in the next update.

The FS tournament is now demoralizing, because we can't see our way to getting the top tier reward ever. Those of us who don't pay for diamonds aren't sure it matters (we don't really know if the blueprint will be useful for us), but it does feel as though the rewards have been deliberately put out of reach. To see it moving to live servers tomorrow suggests there will be no change, which makes the whole thing seem pointless.

DeletedUser1596

we don't really know if the blueprint will be useful for us
If I remember correctly, Marindor said that the blueprints will be useful even for non-premium players. But hey, I'm a buyer and I have a few power-buyers in my fellowship and guess what. Nobody has built any magical building so far. Looks like the blueprints will have to have another purpose to be useful at all.