• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Release Notes version 1.16

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the release notes of our newest game version here. This time we bring you part 2 of our Battle Redesign and our new guest race: The Woodelves!

Please let us know what you think of our new game version here!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

Last edited:

DeletedUser1627

Did I really give my opinion? :p
I'm really happy to see more magic and trees (and triskels YEAH!) in Elvenar
And the secrets around this race make me really enthusiastic!

DeletedUser1681

The Wholesaler's offers are now working differently: instead of always having the same offers, the Wholesaler now shows offers that change every day. When buying an offer, the costs increase, but are reset again when the timer reaches 0.
Is there a certain amount of times you can trade before the costs increase and if so how many ? I mean that I made a couple of test trades just now but didn't notice anything changing.

Anyway I always thought the wholetrader worked just fine, why the need to change it ?

DeletedUser

Is there a certain amount of times you can trade before the costs increase and if so how many ? I mean that I made a couple of test trades just now but didn't notice anything changing.

Anyway I always thought the wholetrader worked just fine, why the need to change it ?

players were all leveling up their BTG and getting too many goods from it... now they will get less goods

DeletedUser1757

Will be the starter offers the same or lower?
players were all leveling up their BTG and getting too many goods from it... now they will get less goods
You already get nothing.
BTG ?? what's that ?
AW: Blooming trader guild.

Marindor

Please don't make any assumptions based on something you haven't experienced yet, thank you. :)

The Wholesaler improvements haven't been implemented yet. They are scheduled for game version 1.17 but we accidentally put them in these Release Notes already. We will now remove them, sorry for the confusion this caused :)

Heymrdiedier

Please don't make any assumptions based on something you haven't experienced yet, thank you. :)

The Wholesaler improvements haven't been implemented yet. They are scheduled for game version 1.17 but we accidentally put them in these Release Notes already. We will now remove them, sorry for the confusion this caused :)
Well in that case, thanks for the heads up, now i know theres no point to leevel Trader guild anymore. Even tho i was planning on leveling it a little bit more as soon as new race was on beta.

Elderflower

I don't know if this just happened but the clasping hands icon, that floats above buildings which can receive neighbourly help, seems to have become smaller and less obtrusive. I am finding it hard to see them. Please could you make them larger like they used to be.
Also I can't seem to help my neighbours' builders even if the floating hands show that I should be able to.

DeletedUser1627

And now! The only question Vhadyrian knoooooooows.... when will the wiki be update? XD
I really want to see how will be my steel manufactory with the knowledges of the wood elves :p

DeletedUser1178

I don't know if this just happened but the clasping hands icon, that floats above buildings which can receive neighbourly help, seems to have become smaller and less obtrusive. I am finding it hard to see them. Please could you make them larger like they used to be.
Also I can't seem to help my neighbours' builders even if the floating hands show that I should be able to.
I agree. I also am finding the helping hands difficult to see, especially on the more colorful buildings.
The bug with not being able to aid the Builder has already been reported in the Bug Section.

DeletedUser1513

Edit Marindor: If you have questions/remarks about specific staff members, please send us a support ticket. Our public forum is not the place for this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118

As much as I can understand your worries about some of the improvements, how can anything be a bug that's not implemented at all and was just accidently listed in the update notes? Something that isn't supposed to be there yet cannot be buggy. That's why Marindor was correct in calling it not a bug. Its just not supposed to be there yet. :)

DeletedUser762

it will be another 2 years till I get to your new race, still busy growing mushrooms and loot. still on manufacturies or somewhere there. so will give you a review in aprox. 2 years time.

DeletedUser1250

So far I like this update. Getting the battles upgrade part 2 was a big surprise, thank you for that. Hopefully I can try the fairy units tomorrow in the tournaments, maybe even the cerberus.
I saw already some advanced enemies in the province, as always I love the graphics.
The woodelves chapter looks interesting. The quest to get rid of the orc portal made me laugh.

CrazyWizard

Where are the Woodelves style Armouries?
I was trying to expand my armouries in the elven achitect tool and couldn't, so I checked the research tree and found none as well.

We get 4 squad size improvements, better barracks, better mercenary camps, so everything goes faster yet again, but I dont see any improved armouries.
There are improved armouries in all chapters , but none in this one.

Mayor oversight?

DeletedUser1570

Question: what happens if I don't connect the new culture buildings that give mana to roads?
It's obvious that they don't produce mana, but do they give culture bonus or is that negated as well?

DeletedUser283

well, these newer culture buildings show street connection as a prerequisite, so I would presume a 'yes' here ...
problem incoming !