• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Release Notes version 1.16

Lissona

If you have 9 fabrications, I guess you want to produce the marble stuff in 3 of them.
That means you need - as seen in the video - 109 marbles per 9 hours and you can have two productions a day.
3 x 2 x 109 = 654 refined marble.

For me one marble refinery can produce max. 3 x 3 hrs productions for 27 and 1x 9 hrs production for 49:
3 x 27 + 1 x 49 = 130 refinded marble. That's about 5 marble refineries for 3 factories.

With the numbers from the video the ideal combination would be 18 factories and 10 M/10 S/7 P to stay on par with the hourly KP gain - but not taking into account the number of mana tears you have to produce (and not taking into account any boosts from portal, wonders and upgrading buildings).

Hopefully the wiki gets updated soon so I can put these numbers in my spreadsheet.

DeletedUser1627

Hopefully the wiki gets updated soon so I can put these numbers in my spreadsheet.

Yes! I hope that also!

But it takes too much time! Do they have problems to update it?

The page of the mercenary camp is totally empty!

And the pages of the two last events don't exists.

DeletedUser1627

Maybe :) because the soltice event page was update with the buildings after the event on live servers
But normally the new guest race's buildings are added in the first week after they are added on the beta...
thursday it will be 1 week...

DeletedUser1677

Oh my, just saw, that the main hall upgrade, will make the main hall bigger. It will completely destroy my city planning :/
It was fitting perfect in the top corner, with 11 residence following in a beautiful line along that right side :/

DeletedUser1777

Usually an external site ist much faster in providing informations about new buildings than the official Wiki.
You may find the information for woodelves here
(it might happen, you have to choose first a race, but afterwards you will be able to klick on "buildings" at the top and using the race filter for the desired information)

DeletedUser1677

oh my, workshop change sizes too?
Can we please get the funktion that FoE has, where you can place a building on another building, and pick up that building?
Like "switching" the buildings?
Will help us move things in the city :)

Heymrdiedier

After observing the new battle system, we are making the following tweaks (and more tweaks can and most likely will be made in the next updates as well):
  • Many Light Ranged units have been buffed
  • Sorceresses' and Enchantresses' attack range has been decreased slightly
  • Cerberuses and War Dogs are now even better against Mages

I dont want to make this combat update even worse, but this didnt seem to have happened?
My archer II is identical to what i have on the live server, my sorceress still has range 4.
Ceberus i dont have so cant say anything about that.

Or is this another thing thats not supposed to be in the patch notes yet? maybe planned for 1.17

DeletedUser

I see we now have an extra row available to place city expansions, however this isn't mentioned in the release notes (at least I can't find it). o_O
When did this extra row appear ? Can't remember it being there when 1.16 first was release so I guess it happened with one of the hotfixes.

Heymrdiedier

I see we now have an extra row available to place city expansions, however this isn't mentioned in the release notes (at least I can't find it). o_O
When did this extra row appear ? Can't remember it being there when 1.16 first was release so I guess it happened with one of the hotfixes.
They add a row each guesrace, so this happened when 1.16 released. On next guestrace, the map will expand again towards the woods giving 11 extra expansionspots this time.

DeletedUser1095

Sorry if I missed any official reply to the question of why there's no armory upgrade included in the woodelves' chapter. I don't want to be stuck with the putrid-looking orc-style armories any longer than necessary. They're among the worst looking of all the orc buildings, and that's saying a lot!

[waving arms at the forum moderators/manager:] Is it possible to get a reply to this, please and thank you?

Dony

King of Bugs
For your question about the armory upgrades: There's no upgrade planned for the Woodelves, but new upgrades will come in future chapter so for now you'll have to stick with the orc-like building, sorry. I know it's not what you hoped to hear, but I can't make it any "prettier" than that ;)