• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Release Notes version 1.16

DeletedUser

Q: Will the Needle's effect apply to the Ranger since it's LR?
Q: Will humans have to research any more of the Cerberus techs (including upgrades) or will it just be the one early tech?
Q: Will current Cerbs remain as-is or be replaced by the HR unit?

(feel free to move to battle thread if better suited)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1627

The barracks are really beautiful in the elves cities *.*
Really excited to see the 3 manufactories *.*

Can we only have an overview of all the builings?

Last edited by a moderator:

ophion

So good to finally see the back of the ugly Orc buildings and the mind numbing wait to produce anything to be able to move on in the tech tree. We finally get some attractive buildings that we want to build...and not ugly buildings we have to build to progress...and I'm hopeful that we can get back to what Elvenar was about in the beginning. Attractive cities.:)
I feel quite sorry for newcomers to the game that have the Orc guest race to negotiate as I never enjoyed any of it and hope they are more prepared than I was when it arrived.
Please keep Elvenar buildings attractive from now on as there's no fun in building ugly stuff and having to wait forever to build them. I'm not sure anyone enjoyed the Orcs...if they did then it escaped me completely. :confused:

Last edited:

nokki

One question. Where did the promotion of the archers from the end of the orcs chapter disapeard? :)

DeletedUser724

Can any 1 tell me
what is " part 2 of our Battle Redesign "

DeletedUser118

We continue releasing more content related to the Battle Redesign. The following features and changes are part of this update:
  • Blossom Mage - a new Mage unit that can be unlocked in the Fairy chapter, trained in the Mercenary Camp, available to both races
  • Drone Rider - a new Light Melee unit that can be unlocked in the Fairy chapter, trained in the Mercenary Camp, available to both races
  • Mortar - a new Heavy Ranged unit that can be unlocked in Chapter III, trained in the Barracks, available to Humans only. The technology for this unit will remain optional until the next update
  • Ranger - a new Light Ranged unit that is unlocked in the Woodelves chapter, trained in the Mercenary Camp, available to both races
  • New levels of the Mercenary Camp have become available within the Woodelves chapter
  • A new military building has been released: the Training Grounds (Chapter II)
  • Cerberus has moved from the Barracks to the Training Grounds, and is therefore no longer exclusively available to Humans, but also to Elves. For Elves, this new technology ('Training Grounds and Cerberus') is optional until the next update, for Humans it was already mandatory to research, but it did move position to an earlier chapter, which could cause the need to research it before you're able to continue in the research tree if you are at a specific point in the progress. It was impossible to make it optional for Humans too, since it would cause problems with the already released upgraded versions of Cerberus
  • Archer Promotion 2 (Elite Archer) has been moved from the end of the Orcs and Goblins Chapter to the Dwarven Chapter. This technology will remain optional until the next update.
  • You can now encounter a number of new units in Provinces and Tournaments: Abbot levels 1-3 (Mage), Thornrose Mage levels 1-3 (Mage), and the Orc General levels 1-3 (Heavy Melee)
This?

DeletedUser240

With 279 provinces conquered still impossible to win a fight, many of the first hour players already left the game.
Is this what the programmers will, start all over again with the new players that are not advanced ???

DeletedUser

With 279 provinces conquered still impossible to win a fight, many of the first hour players already left the game.
Is this what the programmers will, start all over again with the new players that are not advanced ???

For new players the game has become even more impossible, see my post: [URL="https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/discussion-behind-the-scenes-battle-redesign.5816/page-24#post-39950"][Discussion] Behind the Scenes: Battle Redesign[/URL]

DeletedUser1095

Sorry if I missed any official reply to the question of why there's no armory upgrade included in the woodelves' chapter. I don't want to be stuck with the putrid-looking orc-style armories any longer than necessary. They're among the worst looking of all the orc buildings, and that's saying a lot!

Lissona

Just did the first math for the woodies (based on the numbers shown in the video) - you are crazy^^

Dony

King of Bugs
Just did the first math for the woodies (based on the numbers shown in the video) - you are crazy^^
from my math it will take me 4-6 weeks max with lvl1 portal, since i have no clue what requirements will be for upgrading portal

Dony

King of Bugs
9 3 3 3 but i guess 9 is overkill and i will either upgrade them faster or go with 6-8