• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Release Notes version 1.15

DeletedUser

@Marindor from the hotfix notes today:
  • Solved an issue where a quest for the new guest race already appeared, even though it shouldn't have
I still have this quest. i have reload the game, but i still have the quest to research advanced scouts

DeletedUser1548

The reward window from quests has been reinstated
Nooooo! :(

It made questing far better. Too bad it's fixed already.
Maybe you will break "decline" button now? Pretty, please? ;)

DeletedUser1548

@Katzenprinz , when you want to decline a quest you need to do it twice. First button is red and next one is green (in a separate "Decline Quest" window). Wouldn't it be nice to click only this red button? You know... *tap* *tap* *tap* ... Ah! Desired quest! ;)

DeletedUser1247

hi

This is temporery bug who fix now. When I'm log in morning time, I'm can't normal traing unit, becuse I'm see text message form game who only one situation when person don't have good connetcion behind Internet or don't have last release version AFP. This new log in, now I can traing units.

The Bug still here in Barraks. I'm orderd 32 utnis to traing, when finished I'm have only one. So I'm don't know where the rest units.

greetings Mikekun
yes its a barracks bug collect from another building first supply goods etc before collecting from barracks if barracks has no ready to collect icon if the swords icon is above barracks it should give you full amount if its not there it will just be 1 unit so collect some coins/ goods/supplies first then barrack icon should appear and you get full amount of units

Marindor

@Marindor from the hotfix notes today:
  • Solved an issue where a quest for the new guest race already appeared, even though it shouldn't have
I still have this quest. i have reload the game, but i still have the quest to research advanced scouts

Yes, if it's already open, it won't disappear again because the quest was already opened on your account. We can't reverse that. :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yes, if it's already open, it won't disappear again because the quest was already opened on your account. We can reverse that. :)
shall i open a ticket in game to have that quest removed then?

Marindor

No, we can't just remove Story Line quests either. It's just the next Story Line quest so please just wait for the next tech tree expansion, which won't take too long :)

Dony

King of Bugs
I guess there is a typo then in your previous post, since you said you can reverse it

Marindor

Ah you're right, thanks! Should be "We can't reverse it" indeed. Will edit it right away! Sorry for the confusion!

Heymrdiedier

since this version is coming to live servers next week, and wiki is a bit behind, can anyone tell me how much troop size a maxed out armory gives? id like to see how bad it will be, even tho i allready doubled my armories

Heymrdiedier

level 23, +160

[edit]
and 520 orcs/day
[/edit]
Thank philpless this helps alot, now i know that a barracks lvl 19 takes 5,5 hours with 1 max armory when you train sorceress only.
49s per sorceress x 160 X 5 training spots.

Now if anyone could tell me what the training speed is lvl 19 and what it is at lvl 21, i could find out even better if i need an extra armory or not

Heymrdiedier

Do we know if a combat update part 2 comes tomorrow? or maybe an 1.16 with woodelves? its been almost 2 weeks since innotv so i kind of expect something to happen tomorrow :)