• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Release Notes version 1.14

DeletedUser118

"It is not possible to use the Power of Provison on Magical Workshops"

Don't you mean "now" ?

I like the increased space on the city map. This can only mean we will get more space for our cities in future updates too. :)

DeletedUser594

Like the new space as well! Hopefully I will finally find space
to place my 11 expansions sitting in my Inventory and be able
to continue with the game! At the moment it's only piling up
Goods!!....:( ;)

DeletedUser1627

Very VERY GOOD!!
I think that the new city background is better than the other!!

Are the developpers thinking about a background for the orcs and gobelins ancient wonders? Because there is too much space!
How many guest races Elvenar want to add in game?

In the French forum we thought about 9 guest races (one for every good → stell, planks, marble, silk, cristal, scrolls, elixir, gems and magic dust)

We can also see some "categories" of races... with the big sort of lake or sea maybe we will have a water guest race (like zora in Zelda)

DeletedUser118

That lake (or is it the sea?) in the background looks nice, but we don't really have that on the world map. :p On the other hand, it would be cool to have a port somewhere down there in the future. :cool:

Dony

King of Bugs
i wonder if increased space in our city will result to adjustment on our scout? since i doubt we will have 10 expansions in next chapter in reseach tree
and getting new expansion is longer and longer overtime

DeletedUser283

was it planned to have the order of our units inverted on the battlefield ?
before the update, whenever I sent 5 squads of, say, sorceresses, they acted in this order :
(this is mentionned as well in the Encounters guide at https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/encounters-guide.488/ )

but as of today, in the tournament, they take action in this order :

... which is highly unsettling considering that we have developed some automatic reactions along with time ...

hence my questions :
is it intended ?
is it an early "feature" of the great combat revamping ?
or did someone just mess up with the code ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1548

@Philplessis , I checked it right now and I still have the order: 4 2 1 3 5.

It took me some time to get used to is as for me (and not only me I believe...) it should be simple 1 2 3 4 5 from top to bottom of the battlefied. Hope it won't become 2 4 5 3 1...

DeletedUser118

Edit: Deleted my original post. It seems Phil is right. I just tried a tournament and the outter fighters go first before the inner ones. That doesn't really make sense. The inside ones should go first and then it should go out, not the other way around, as the inside ones are closer to the enemy than the others.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dony

King of Bugs
i really hope that is only a bug and not intended, since it make disadvantage on our side, both sides should have same order, if our side got inverted then enemy's side should be inverted aswell.