• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Release Notes version 1.13

DeletedUser1345

I have to say 1 thing, as all race wonders(including your own race) got a mountain version of the wonder as well, i am kinda dissapointed we don't get those for orcs and only get an avatar.
Wiki has nothing on the new wonders. Where is this information coming from?

DeletedUser

Also, you are forgetting that are loads of ways of winning diamonds in FoE. Events, special buildings, repeatable quests...even FoE sort of tournaments (guild expedition) gives diamonds for free! Here you don't have any way of winning them, and unlike FoE where during events you win premium buildings, here, during events you win special buildings that are worse than the equivalent premium buildings.

So yeah, its a money grab in this game it seems, and it is only getting worse with each update, what a letdown...

I'm fondly recalling the days when you and I used to have issues to disagree about!!

DeletedUser1527

very poor Orc's Wonders... one is only good for humans (paladins), another is useless for both (even in orc's chapter archers are lame units)... and giving garbage in 8th chapter really is not good idea...

DeletedUser

I'm thinking the Workshop is tempting:

Current L21 Workshop: 1132 Pop, 589 Culture, produces 3360 in 3 hours
Magic Age 8 Workshop: 1330 Pop, 693 Culture, produces 6042 in 3 hours

It's the same size, costs 900 Diamonds. And - if this is possible - says "RESALEABLE".

If this is accurate...well, I'm interested.

The Residence numbers seem low for the cost:
Age VIII 4x3 size +pop 1710 , 455 culture required 1400 diamonds!

money.png
85500 in 18h 51m

For 2800 diamonds you get 3420 pop on 24 grids (2 magic residences)
For 3000 diamonds you get 2900 pop on 24 grids (Snails) PLUS 3200 culture

Basically Snails give all the culture for free...plus they're so easy for NH that the users find it easy to maintain a culture bonus.

DeletedUser1095

I'm thinking the Workshop is tempting:
Current L21 Workshop: 1132 Pop, 589 Culture, produces 3360 in 3 hours
Magic Age 8 Workshop: 1330 Pop, 693 Culture, produces 6042 in 3 hours
It's the same size, costs 900 Diamonds. And - if this is possible - says "RESALEABLE".
If this is accurate...well, I'm interested.

Resellable as in you'd get some of your diamonds back? Good idea, but one I've never seen in an Inno game.

DeletedUser

Whoops! Scratch the resellable...on the Architect I think "resellable" means it can be gotten rid of...

so does that mean they're selling these, knowing they'll become obsolete just like the rest of the premium buildings?

DeletedUser283

'tis the fate of premium buildings
check those ones in FoE : excellent when they come out, quite overrated after 3 eras

DeletedUser

I have to say 1 thing, as all race wonders(including your own race) got a mountain version of the wonder as well, i am kinda dissapointed we don't get those for orcs and only get an avatar.
I like the grandour of those mountain versions, and i understood you couldnt do it for those 6 new ones who were added late in early tech trees (not that much space in mountain), but i really expected to get them for orcs and goblin.

they could of used the valley at the top that goes into the distance , and the chasm in the foreground with the bridge across , even resize the existing ones too

or even section the cliff into 6 or some number, when your first aw gets built the first section gets an avi corrisponding to your aw, your second built, the second section gets one and so on till you have 6 built, that way everyones cliff would be unique in a way

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1247

wow daily quest ended 2 days before event ends .....talk about pulling the rug.... perhaps you could number them and the same with recurring so players have notice whats needs to be accomplished with the given amount of quests ...eg quest 1 of 16

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1627

Can we have an preview of all the magic residences and workshops?

DeletedUser

Someone cleaned it...

Two new premium buildings for all chapters:
  • Magic Residence (Humans, Elves) - Offers more population and coins than normal Residences.
  • Magic Workshop (Humans, Elves) - Offers more Supplies than normal Workshops.

DeletedUser1627

Thank betnar! But I thought about a real overview of the design of all the residences ;) but really thanks!

So as we an see the workshops are not more efficient (only +4000 supplies for 9h... not for me!)

But the residences are really efficient!

DeletedUser

The workshops are double production for the 3 hour, costing 900 diamonds each. That means, with a spell, I can earn over 18k/3 hour run. If I were lucky enough to have a Culture Bonus (and the ability to use Ensorcelled spells) the yield could be even more, with the percentages multiplying.

The residences cost 1400 each! Two of them cost 2800, occupy 24 grids, and yield 3400 or so pop. A Snail costs 3000, occupies 24 grids, yields 2900 pop. So, it's just a question of choosing between 500 more pop, or 3200 culture.

DeletedUser338

The Heroes' Forge will produce Orcs every 24 hours, and will give a strength boost to all Heavy Melee Units in Battle

So also enemy Heavy Melee Units?

DeletedUser338

No, but usually the description doesn't say it's for all units. Most of the time it either says 'your troops' or just says 'increases power of random unit'. Since this wonder specifically says ALL units I'd like to know if it's for my troops only, or if the enemy benefits from my wonder too.