• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Release Notes version 1.13

DeletedUser118

"Two brand-new Ancient Wonders have been added for the Orcs and Goblins Chapter: The Heroes' Forge and the Shrine of Shrewdy Shrooms! Both give you access to a new, special Avatar, as well as effects for your city. The effects of them are as follows, and of course depend on the level of the Ancient Wonder in your city, as with all the other Ancient Wonders."

Hmm may I ask where? I don't see them in the research tree nor the Wonders menue. :confused:

DeletedUser

Shrine of the Shrewdy Shrooms
“its power increases every time you build or upgrade an armory"

May I ask what exactly does this mean? Also, considering this is basically a bullwark for archers, why doesn't the bulwark have the same benefit, whatever that may be?

DeletedUser283

from my understanding, it is a "training squad size boost" that is related to the levels of your armories;
the AW increases your training squad size by a percentage of what this size already is

this is different from the bulwark that just acts as an extra armory on training squad size level;

having a lvl 6 bulwark, I do not see this new AW as very useful ...
and archers (for an elf) are not as good as sword acrobats, because these may prove useful in some battle configurations

DeletedUser

building tasks still ignored... mercenary camp... still ignored...

Why add more AW? I guess you really like to mess with people. Instead of FIXING old ones. with PROPER values... And rune shrads: If you are not able to get even current one due to rigged % of gaining shrads. And breaking shrads even if you have 1/9... Provinces lock up with orcs even if you are not in orcs...

Magic Residence and Magic Workshop

You "forgot" to mention that are those pay buildings, another low movement - these buildings are tied to the Chapter you're in: when you construct it, it will automatically be at the level of the corresponding Chapter.
also you add diamond buildings and don't give us diamond for testing... low low low

Why are Magic Residence and Magic Workshop still not on WIKI?

it will automatically be at the level of the corresponding Chapter
why this doesn't work with SS buildings. Why more double standards?

1 min of work:
right click still miss wiki link.

a bit more time to fix:
Working links in FS chat...

blah blah same old stuff... Another update that wasn't well thought out.

Except well thought on how to add "new features" how to spend more diamonds... INNO must be starving that would be only logical explanation.

If you live in Germany please send them food instead cash for diamonds.
They can't think straight with low blood sugar levels.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

...Magic Residence and Magic Workshop

(You forgot to mention are pay buildings, another low movement) - these buildings are tied to the Chapter you're in: when you construct it, it will automatically be at the level of the corresponding Chapter.

also you add diamond buildings and don't give us diamond for testing... low low low...
I agree, this game is becoming to much pay to win. :(

DeletedUser1371

Can the Magic Residence and Workshops be levelled up (with the next guest race) ???

DeletedUser1627

I think that the magic residence and workshop are premium nbuildings as for forge of empires, i think we will see new residences by new chapters...
But the problem is that we can't see the benefits of this new buildings... so we don't know if they are really better than normal residences and workshops :)

But as for forge of empires, elvenar, you have to makes ressources pack!
Building Pack (with one residence, workshop, cultural building premium)
Military Pack (with some units)
Goods Pack (with some goods)

DeletedUser

I think that the magic residence and workshop are premium nbuildings as for forge of empires, i think we will see new residences by new chapters...
But the problem is that we can't see the benefits of this new buildings... so we don't know if they are really better than normal residences and workshops :)

But as for forge of empires, elvenar, you have to makes ressources pack!
Building Pack (with one residence, workshop, cultural building premium)
Military Pack (with some units)
Goods Pack (with some goods)

Also, you are forgetting that are loads of ways of winning diamonds in FoE. Events, special buildings, repeatable quests...even FoE sort of tournaments (guild expedition) gives diamonds for free! Here you don't have any way of winning them, and unlike FoE where during events you win premium buildings, here, during events you win special buildings that are worse than the equivalent premium buildings.

So yeah, its a money grab in this game it seems, and it is only getting worse with each update, what a letdown...

DeletedUser1627

Where can we see the premium buildings on the wiki?

The new ancient wonders don't have an other form on the level 6?

Yes @madzix but the developpers told us that they will implant a system of diamond reward by quest as for FoE

DeletedUser

Where can we see the premium buildings on the wiki?

The new ancient wonders don't have an other form on the level 6?

Yes @madzix but the developpers told us that they will implant a system of diamond reward by quest as for FoE

Did they? I must have missed it... can you point me to the place? and when will that be implemented?
Because they also told us the mercenary camp would be working soon, and that was months ago, then they wold us it would come after the orc race and we are already getting orc wonders and still no sign of it working...

Edit: In the meanwhile they keep adding more and more premium content which only makes the gap between players that can pay and those who can't even larger, and then they say we need to pay orcs to negotiate provinces to keep the game balanced? Where is the balance here?
Some diamonds here and there would at least allow players that can't afford to spend a lot of cash on diamonds to get one or two things premium once in a while

DeletedUser

erm, this is a joke right? youv'e been taking notice of community feedback? an only altered the pop for one residence, what about everything else people have issues with, namely orcs, the money grab in the game now, before long this game will come with a warning for gamblers, there is no challenge left in the game anymore, not if you can just buy everything, or is that the intent? very disheartened and sad how such a decent game that showed so much promise has just turned into grab grab grab, not to mention if people get addicted and spend more than they should and end up in debt in real life, but so long as the money flows in your direction ya don't care anymore, i do know you have to gain money from the game but seriously, this much? it's sickening, i won't be spending anything else till you start treating people as people and not your own personal cash cows

this is not aimed at the mod's but the game devs themselves , you mod's have a hard enough time as it is been at the forefront of all this

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser629

Keep it friendly please. No personal attacks against each other, or degrading comments about Innogames employees. Thank you.

DeletedUser1627

We have a BIG problem when we want to visit their neighboors... a VERY BIG PROBLEM

Heymrdiedier

I have to say 1 thing, as all race wonders(including your own race) got a mountain version of the wonder as well, i am kinda dissapointed we don't get those for orcs and only get an avatar.
I like the grandour of those mountain versions, and i understood you couldnt do it for those 6 new ones who were added late in early tech trees (not that much space in mountain), but i really expected to get them for orcs and goblin.