• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Release Notes version 1.11

DeletedUser

such a wonderful work on fairy race, and now we are presented with rubbish. Rally points are useless. Basically nothing can be produced in them. I am splitting the mushroom farms to try and produce for rally points and for the up-grade of the portal. I cannot even up-grade to level 2 at the mo due to ridiculous production times. And I am not even thinking of research, because I know I am now going to be stuck for months. If I cannot even up-grade the portal or farms, how do you think I am going to produce for the research? I guess they did it, so we don't complain, like, oh, we have finished all, when is the next race? Now it will take months and months to get anywhere. I am not sure if this is a good thing...

I'm seriously considering only doing Research, and not upgrading buildings until we have a new race. The thought of looking at those Orc buildings for months and months is too depressing.