• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

[Discussion] Release Notes version 1.1 + Chapter VII: Fairies

DeletedUser594

@NormaJeane ,I did not!! It's up to the management to deliver!!
Yet another failure to show respect to the Betatesters! On the FOE
Beta everybody gets free diamonds after upgrades!!
Here even if a Bug has been discovered and pointed out they still holding
back to deliver!! Show me a posting about a thankyou by a tester for receiving
diamonds!!o_O

DeletedUser594

@NormaJeane , Did you read all the stuff one has to go thru
to prove your Bug ? Diamonds should be delivered to every player
automaticly after updates! The stuff thought up by management
to avoid rewards to Beta players is just out of this world!!!!

DeletedUser1488

Umm, I'm pretty sure all it has to do is be confirmed by a moderator and not a "known" bug. If you aren't credited your Diamonds, you are always welcome to submit a ticket as the moderation team has stated in previous posts. :)

But...to each his own. ;)

DeletedUser118

I'm not sure what your problem is but I reported bugs twice and always recieved my diamonds right on time after that. So the system works just fine.

DeletedUser246

It seems that the fairy expansions will only come when they launch the next race. :(:(:(:(:(

DeletedUser118

May I ask why the new space was added to the south east and not the south west? I would have found it mouch better if you had added it on the other side. Especially seeing that workshops, Scrolls Manufactories and the biggest new cultural building (forgot its name) are getting broader not wider. o_O

DeletedUser1397

May I ask why the new space was added to the south east and not the south west? I would have found it mouch better if you had added it on the other side. Especially seeing that workshops, Scrolls Manufactories and the biggest new cultural building (forgot its name) are getting broader not wider. o_O

Agreed, that's what I was hoping for as well. Shame.

DeletedUser1345

Still no fix on the rate of nightshade production. I am sure a production that says 1 hour taking 90 minutes to make is an error.

Still no fix on the rate of nightshade production. I am sure a production that says 1 hour taking 90 minutes to make is an error.
It should be 90 minutes, and the display will be changed in order to reflect this with another update (hopefully soon). :)

Deleted User - 1954

When I read this ("if you don't, you may have to find a way to combine the strenghts of the Dwarves and the Fairies.") in the announcement I thought: is there really a way to let live 2 other races in town? Did someone try it to build the fairy portal without rebuilding the dwarven one?

DeletedUser538

@NormaJeane ,I did not!! It's up to the management to deliver!!
Yet another failure to show respect to the Betatesters! On the FOE
Beta everybody gets free diamonds after upgrades!!
Here even if a Bug has been discovered and pointed out they still holding
back to deliver!! Show me a posting about a thankyou by a tester for receiving
diamonds!!o_O

I received thanks (and diamonds for reporting a NEW bug)! Same when I contacted support about any bug I encountered in e.g. quests :) Also in the Bug Reporting section of this forum I very often see a 'thank you' to those reporting a bug... even when it is a duplicate such as in this bug report.

P.S. You asked:
Show me a posting about a thankyou by a tester for receiving diamonds!!

Sorry GrafKoks2, I indeed did not thank the forum-team here previously for rewarding me with diamonds as a tester: Thank you Beta-Team!! :)

YES!!! I read the requirements and imho these are needed to make sure whether a bug is related to a certain operating system. browser etc. etc. I have made a small text document with the main questions asked in the bug report format and update it with my current versions of OS/game version/browser/flash version etc. whenever I want to report something new. Or I'll just go to my last bug report and copy/paste/update my information from there ;)

Furthermore, I honestly do not agree with your statement that Diamonds should be delivered to every player after each update of the game - although I would like it of course :D

Also imho you cannot compare this relatively new Elvenar game to FoE:
1) FoE-beta having a much larger platform of players that are willing and eager to report bugs using the 'Bug-Reporting-Template'.
2) Here in Elvenar, many players - like yourself - are often rather lazy in using this template :p
3) The number of players on FoE compared to the number of players on Elvenar shows imho that a certain % of the revenue of the game goes to the players. (On FoE-Beta btw, only active players are rewarded with diamonds on updates.) Right now - Elvenar still being a new game in development - it certainly may take a while before/IF active players get rewarded with diamonds for playing the beta...

Personally I have no problem with that, I enjoy hunting for bugs... PLUS:
I just love playing Elvenar :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser629

Elvenar beta is not a test server, but a server where players can play in the same way as any live server, with the difference of getting new updates earlier. This is of course done so we have time to hunt for bugs, report them, and kill them. We ask our beta community to assist us in finding them, and reward them if a bug can indeed be reproduced by the Elvenar team. This encourages players to actively search for bugs, and as a result, we have been getting more reports, and we have been able to reproduce many of them. In the end, this benefits the entire global community, because the live servers will get less bugs. We gladly hand out diamonds to players who spend their free time hunting for bugs to help us make this game better for all of us.

DeletedUser246

Beta is the therm used to name something not done yet.
If beta isn't a beta test, you should rename Beta to ww1 (world wide 1)

Forge of Empires has a beta, and it is a test server. Every update they gave to ALL active players 500 diamonds.

DeletedUser594

Forge of Empires has a beta, and it is a test server. Every update they gave to ALL active players 500 diamonds.

That cleared up the fog somewhat!!??:rolleyes:

DeletedUser629

This isn't FOE, this is Elvenar. FOE is a much older and more complex game. We decided to give diamonds to those who help us make the game better. If you don't like it, that's up to you, but that's the way it is on this server.

DeletedUser1250

I got diamonds for my bug reports, so yes, they are given and I am happy with that. Thank you.
I like this update, the different fairy goods make it a bit more complex and challenging.

And now the real reason why I am posting: I saw the "standby" error message has been changed. Thank you for that, this is a much better way of wording it, much more friendly and nice and correct.

Deleted User - 1954

Now I started the test: I built the fairy portal without rebuilding the dwarven one. I am curious to see, what will happen.