• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

[Discussion] Release Notes version 1.1 + Chapter VII: Fairies

DeletedUser118

The Chat is not working. Else I'm excited to see what the new race is going to be like. :)

Edit: No new space to place the Expansions onto? Are you sure? I don't really like this idea. Please give us more space to use.

DeletedUser1250

+1

The chat is not working.
Why are there city expansions in the tech tree when there is no space to place them?

Other than that it looks good at first sight. Can't say more yet, too busy with fighting to get kp. :)

What exactly is wrong with the chat? Can you make a bug report for it? It seems to work when I try it myself? :)

DeletedUser481

+1
no chat and no space for expansions...
.... but it looks great! And will be a new warrior(s)!

Chat... I think it is OK ... is only empty. I can write there....

DeletedUser

Chat working for me too.

Haha! I can now show the kids that fairies do live at the bottom of the garden :p

DeletedUser481

I cannot use next expansions :(
Muf? Is it for bug report, or not?

Elderflower

Is it the fairies who have dramatically increased my production?
I went to collect 9 hour productions from my workshops and manufactories and they are all three times what I would expect. For example. My level 15 elixir at 150% should give me 1492 with its current relic boost. Instead it has given me 4476. Likewise my workshops gave 17460 after 9 hours instead of 5820.

DeletedUser

Is it the fairies who have dramatically increased my production?
I went to collect 9 hour productions from my workshops and manufactories and they are all three times what I would expect. For example. My level 15 elixir at 150% should give me 1492 with its current relic boost. Instead it has given me 4476. Likewise my workshops gave 17460 after 9 hours instead of 5820.

"....take the money and run..."

DeletedUser338

Definitely not complaining about improved productions :p
Everything looks good so far here. I still have room for some extra expansions (although I understand that some people don't and want more), so no problem for me there. Chat also seems to be working. Now it's time to get some KP!

DeletedUser1257

No chat for me as well. The window opens but you cannot type any message in. Others in my fellowship are having the same problem.

DeletedUser594

Didn't somebody write a song about Wochenend und Sonnenschein + the bugs are here again!
Well, it reims...sort of....:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser613

Nice to know, but currently have three expansions that need placing and nowhere to place them, and that is before even starting the new tech tree additions

The maximum size of the city grid will indeed be extended. We hope to be able to do this before the update of version 1.1 is rolled out to the Live worlds, but at this point it's impossible to guarantee. Either way, it will be increased with one of our next updates, so your expansions are not wasted. There will be space to place 9 more. :)

DeletedUser283

why, oh why have develolpers done this ?
this quest were the newly arriving fairies are demanding that we tear down our dwarven portal ?
come on, even though the game only tells us now, we now quite well that dwarves have been gone for sometime now :)

and then comes a non-declineable quest asking us to tear down a portal that has disappeared from our city 2 months ago !

you know nothing, John Dev :(

[edit]
it is obvious that for a player who is not yet at the end of the dwarves chapter, this makes no difference : you reach the end of the dwarves chapter and go on with the fairies, so you still have your portal and then you delete it, that's ok
now for us who have been there from the very beginning, and have been waiting for new content, the dwarven portal is long gone;

this seems to be a running gag with this kind of games : newcomers get a better and more complete game, while early adopters get frustrated ...
this is particularly true here, on beta, because we naturally started playing before anybody else;
considering that we are beta testers and doing our best to help making the game better, sometimes we may have a feeling that we are getting no respect ...
[/edit]

Last edited by a moderator:
Regarding the quest that requires to sell the Dwarven Portal:
We have forwarded it for consideration, and this quest will be changed so that it is possible to decline to prevent players from having to re-build the Dwarven Portal when they have already deleted it by the time they receive this quest. This will be implemented ingame with a future update. For now, you will need to re-build the Portal to delete it, or wait for the update that changes this quest (we cannot say for certain which update that will be at this point yet). :)