• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 0.34

DeletedUser1250

I just got a session timed out for the second time. After how much time does that appear?
I didn't go in standby or in power saving mode, so I guess I need to do something to avoid the message and the reloading. So just sitting and reading chat without doing anything isn't enough? Couldn't find it in the relase notes though, so was it meant to be this way or is it a bug?

Edit: just started to help my fellows. The membership list takes very long to load, up to 13 seconds for each member.

Edit again: after visiting my fellows, I started visiting the neighbours. Like Brummbaer says: it takes up to 13 seconds to load the worldmap after visiting a city. I visit a city, give the help, then want to return to world map and then it freezes during the first part of the loading.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brummbaer

Leaving City to enter World Map is also very time consuming :mad:

I can confirm that, up to 13 seconds to enter World Map

DeletedUser283

I just got a session timed out for the second time. After how much time does that appear?
I didn't go in standby or in power saving mode, so I guess I need to do something to avoid the message and the reloading. So just sitting and reading chat without doing anything isn't enough? Couldn't find it in the relase notes though, so was it meant to be this way or is it a bug?

my session timed out twice today already since the upgrade;
the popup window tells me that I should not go into power saving mode, which is disabled on this computer;
what kind of joke is that ?
who fiddled with the timeout values and why ?:eek:

[edit]
now everytime I go back to the game from another tab to check goods to collect or troops to send to the battleground, I have to reload ...
Thank you Inno, you have indeed broken your own game !:mad:
[/edit]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118

This kinda reminds me of: "Er war stets bemüht..." ;)

And yes, this time out window sure is annoying. Who came up with this nonsense?

DeletedUser1250

I just checked the messages and the ancient wonder status because it is almost full and within a few minutes I got the message of the session timed out. I don't understand that. I was at keyboard, checked the in game messages and still it says I shouldn't go in standby, which I obviously didn't. My computer has to go in standby after 3 hours of inactivity in case I forget to turn it off, so I don't get why the game does it after a few minutes.

DeletedUser1345

Happens with computer on, and I am on another tab. Now it just happened while in the middle of writing a message to a fellow member.

DeletedUser519

Added Rune Shard rewards for one story quest about Ancient Wonders

I haven't had any storyline quests for about 3 weeks
Was this added with todays update
I still don't have any story line quests only 2 declinable quests and no rune shard rewards

DeletedUser1250

I have reported problems with visiting neighbours before. That bug was moved to the fixed issues. I have no idea if I should make a new report or not, so I have added all information to the already fixed issue. To the others who have the same problem: It seems it is only a problem to return to the world map or to the membership list when you helped someone. Not sure if someone can confirm that.

DeletedUser651

Timed out? What is this new time limit? This is seriously interfering with game play and is a real pain.

DeletedUser519

I was informed today by support about the new story line quest that gives rune shards as rewards
This was the reply
The quest mentioned is a story quest therefore it's in the middle of the storyline. Unfortunately you completed the quest before it was changed and can't do it again. But don't worry, there will be more opportunities to gain Rune Shards soon
Yet again the players more advanced get the shaft

Brummbaer

Dear Muf-Muf.
Reporting tool is working since yesterday evening.
I was unable to open a new Thread so I used this thread.

Sorry for using this way.

Regards Brummbaer

ophion

Could someone please give us an indication when we might be expected to receive some new content?
I have quite a high threshold of boredom usually...but even I'm being tested now...
Surely it can't be far away?