• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 0.30

DeletedUser613

A couple of questions/minor bugs

Once one has developed ones city to the maximum one can, what is one supposed to do with the copper and basalt
I am getting game crashes on the world map, only happens at 2 cities though, same place every time and every day, could these cities have corrupt code in there links

DeletedUser594

Once one has developed ones city to the maximum one can, what is one supposed to do with the copper and basalt
I've been searching the forum about the Dwarven Portal and copper mines/basalt without success and I'm in the process of deleting.
There seem to be no use of any after updating all roadways and those 4 special buildings! As it should happen that the devs will use
those items in the future, I'll have to start again! In the mean time it opens up resources and space for better things to do!!!:)

DeletedUser

I've been searching the forum about the Dwarven Portal and copper mines/basalt without success and I'm in the process of deleting.
There seem to be no use of any after updating all roadways and those 4 special buildings! As it should happen that the devs will use
those items in the future, I'll have to start again! In the mean time it opens up resources and space for better things to do!!!:)

https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/dwarven-goods.3687/#post-28674

DeletedUser1345

Might as well keep them just in case. In the worst case, hold the place for the next visiting race.

DeletedUser594

@ Cletra, thx for that, but it doesn't really answer the question it's just speculation..
@ spinster, it takes far to much space and resources to keep it in my city! Out it goes!
By the time the devs come up with something playable I might have found a better game!;)

DeletedUser613

Well, the concensus seems to be to remove them, I will compromise, and cut it down to half the current total of 14 basalt and 4 copper, but only when I get the complete set of blue prints for mountain hall