• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 0.26 & New faces in your city!

Elderflower

Looks like fun. And since we didn't lose the knowledge points from encounters I am half way through the dwarf portal. I am most intrigued to see how this will all affect the game.

Jixel

I can see a few text errors in the Dwarves section of the Human tech tree - looks like some of the descriptions (on mouse-hover) got applied to the wrong techs. Should I raise it in Bugs or Text-related errors, or just put the details here ?

Jixel

Done - errr, and even though I'm a long way off the end of the research tree, this does look like a good expansion - I'm actually a little bit excited :)

(I'm much closer to the end on the EN server, but still 30 days or so away, I'll be a little more excited when this release lands over there :) )

DeletedUser283

hourrah !
newer content ! ;)
something to do with knowledge points, buildings to be built, researches, squad size upgrades (perfect timing !) and expansions !
Phil is happy (so far :p )

now something is puzzling me : I play an elf and I am supposed to help dwarves ?
you guys serious ? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
The Dwarves are nice creatures and have some brilliant ideas to help your city forwards, it may be unwise not to help them, even for Elves! ;)

DeletedUser778

Wow so much new stuff to think about... ring 13 is possible again to scout and probaly ring 14 now too with some MH upgrades... new building upgrades and sizes. That is really a lot to do/think again :)
Someone working on a wiki update already, or soon? Would be nice for furher planning ;)

What is it with the question marks at some quests? I declined a lot just to see the quest changes and fear I did a terrible mistake...

Last edited by a moderator:

Brummbaer

That's Update is amazing.
A lot of new things to explore. Fine work.
Let's go playing and have a closer look how it works.

DeletedUser338

Aww yea, new stuff! Just threw over 100k resources into provinces :p
And @LordB, the question marks just mean you have to collect goods, I believe.

DeletedUser778

A proper describtion how the new quest system works would be nice.
I had collect 6 advanced tools earlier, now there are only 5 demanded.
170k coins for 8k supplies earlier now 150k - 10k, also the demanded amounts for the quests collecting boosted goods look like they increase, also the demanded level for upgrades, as example earlier upgrade manufactory to at least 9, now atleast 11....

DeletedUser503

Can you please tell us what size the Dwarven Portal is? So we can have the correct
amount of space ready when that step is activated?

DeletedUser778

2x2 you can check it out in the settlements tab in the building menu.

DeletedUser594

Well, not before time! Only thing Inno could be more
user friendly and tell players what's awaiting them a
little beforehand! We must be spoiled playing FOE!
Anyhow it was a long time coming, hope all goes well!;)

DeletedUser

About time the dwarves emerged from the grounds. So excited that I have a reason to govern my human city again. Although I am still a little far from the dwarven technology. (Like three quarters of the fifth age tech line.)

DeletedUser778

I like the update, but I'm not sure if I like the concept. We started as humans or elves and now we all start to dress like dwarves, at least from what I see (the new high tier cultural buildings don't look very elvish anymore). So I fear that we evolve to two different looking dwarves and with future updates to two different looking orc styles or something...

DeletedUser

Atlast an update so many were waiting for so many months now... thank you Inno.

Are Humans also going to be having the same dwarves in their city too?? :eek: And So are the researches and requirements also same for both races ??:confused: ....After having 2 complete different races with complete different requirements till now, with this new update are we going into similar kind of development from now on for both the races o_O.