• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 0.23

DeletedUser967

The font color of player names, day and time in Chat have been altered to be easier to read
Really Cool
fb_like_for_msn_by_luna_angel-d50a3rh.gif
:D

Good update fix many problems. So I hope we'll see some new great feature soon....:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

...it's my same hopeness and I believe it's the same of many and many of us...:D

DeletedUser613

Well, I am still getting the same as yesterday, either the cities not visible, or only visible for a second, therefore aiding people on the location of aid icons rather than refresh everytime I visit a city

DeletedUser118

Thankfully that only happened once to me this morning. But unfortunately I'm still not able to visit more than 3 neighbors before it won't let me go back to the world map. The game freezes.

DeletedUser

I've finished just now to visit all my neighbours (about 50) and all my 23 fellows and I've never had crashes... ;)

Well, I am still getting the same as yesterday, either the cities not visible, or only visible for a second, therefore aiding people on the location of aid icons rather than refresh everytime I visit a city
We're still working on fixing this issue, but it's looking good! :)

DeletedUser

much improved, thank you. We have 8 Fellowships, spanning 4 servers, very grateful !

DeletedUser

Thank you for all the updates :) Looks good!

However, as LordB said earlier:
The chat clock is still in 12 hour mode and local time. Is it intended?

No answer to this one yet! Not being in a fellowship, I can't check that one, but the notifications are still on the twelve hour clock as well.
Apparently this wasn't updated then?

No answer to this one yet! Not being in a fellowship, I can't check that one, but the notifications are still on the twelve hour clock as well.
Apparently this wasn't updated then?
It was supposed to, but seems to have not gone through correctly with the update, unfortunately. It still needs some attention from our development team, so we have to wait for that. :)

DeletedUser967

I think they just forgot about :p I checked every space with time and it is only place where we still have 12hour mode.

DeletedUser651

Muf-Muf,

The upgrade button on the level 15 residences is gone again. Does that mean we won't see a tech tree upgrade for a while?

DeletedUser651

If you happen to know Muf-Muf, please let me know. I had players in my fellowships ready to quit and I persuaded them to stay from the last upgrade. With the tabs being gone, some of those folks are getting very upset and that is having a negative effect on the rest of the fellows. Though I appreciate that you might not have any idea.

The new "up"grade took place today in the US forum and fyi....paying players are pissed. They couldn't believe that so many bugs were brought over to them that were known issues. I worry about this because some of these folks have been spending a bunch of money and we don't want them to leave. Worse, a lot of players who were getting excited about the game and were thinking of spending money now don't want to. Without funds, Elvenar cannot continue. At least I had warned them about the huge jump in the Gain Coins quest. But some expressed to me that they felt the devs are happy to take things away from them and they feel they aren't considered when it comes to having bugs dumped on them.

Don't shoot the messenger please. I am just reporting what I have been told and what I have seen players say today.

One big problem I keep experiencing is a bright flicker when I click on any building and for me, that is very painful. But I am very unusual in this sort of sensitivity, so I hesitated to even bring it up.

DeletedUser

I have exactly the same issues in my fellowship with members getting fed up with the problems that persist for weeks on end without getting fixed.
As far as spending money on a game that is still effectively in BETA is a risky move to say the least, and I won't do it.
IMO, INNO Games need to have a hard look at the Elvenar tech team and shake them up a bit. They need to be on par with the graphics team who need a boost for their superb art work.
I also feel that this game was released far too early for open play. Just plain too many problems, and no sooner is one fixed, it gives rise to yet another.
Come on guys you are going to have people leaving this game in hordes if you don't get serious about the game very soon.

All best intentions

DeletedUser613

Well, I am currently not playing, just logging in every so often to stop the account being deleted. I have reached the end of the tech tree some time ago, I have gained all the city expansions that I can, I have developed my city as far as the available population and space will allow me.

There is no point in getting more provinces as the expansions are not there and the use for the knowledge points is also not there. So currently for those of us who are in this positions, the game has just become a rather loggy farming sim

When you visit fellowship members you can not see there buildings more than half the time
When entering a building to produce either supplies or goods, you have a 2-5 second lag before the production queue arrives

Currently with these issues and the lack of progress on the tech tree etcetera, the game is not worth playing, hopefully as some stage in the next couple of months all of these issues will be resolved and the game might be playable again

Elderflower

I am finding that I need to switch off the hardware acceleration when I visit neighbours to aid them, otherwise I end up with invisible cities and disembodied hands.