• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 0.21

DeletedUser

I've tested all the new features: I've appreciated very much the fellowship chat (that we all were waiting with great impatience since many months and I say good work Elvenar Team) and of course the other minor, but not less important, features. They're are working very well! ;)
I've only a problem with one of the new hotkeys: CTR+N open a new tab and not notifications :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

Elderflower

I'm having a problem logging into the game. It tells me to update Flash player but my version of Chrome says it is up to date.

DeletedUser778

I don't really like the position of the chat button. I would prefer it more top right, or bottom left.

DeletedUser118

I really like the chat so far, but the position of it is not the best. Everything important in the game is to the left, why didn't you also add the chat there? Also a freely movable chat window would be nice. How it works you can see at The West.

The other big problems are the looks and sizes of the banners on the map. Sorry but they are just damn ugly and do not match at all to the nice surroundings on the map. Please please rework them and make them look much more matching to the game.

A little smaller would be nice and maybe hanging down at the center of the players name.

DeletedUser

Everything important in the game is to the left, why didn't you also add the chat there?
For me it is in excellent position. I wonder, could we feel different because we use different hands? I'm right handed.

*Also, while chat is still open we can keep doing stuff. If it was on left, it would block the existing features.

DeletedUser778

I'm right handed too, so it probybly has nothing to do with it. :)

Also a freely movable chat window would be nice. How it works you can see at The West.
Sounds good, so everyone can place it where it feels comfortable

The other big problems are the looks and sizes of the banners on the map. Sorry but they are just damn ugly and do not match at all to the nice surroundings on the map. Please please rework them and make them look much more matching to the game.

A little smaller would be nice and maybe hanging down at the center of the players name.

Not so drastic ("damn ugly") for me, but they look indeed not very fitting on the world map, so maybe a little smaller would be good I guess.
Unless there is a world map zoom planned, so it would look ok from farther away :)

DeletedUser118

For me it is in excellent position. I wonder, could we feel different because we use different hands? I'm right handed.

*Also, while chat is still open we can keep doing stuff. If it was on left, it would block the existing features.

Nope, right handed just like you. Maybe I don't like the current position cause I'm used to having it elsewhere over years before. But then again, like already mentioned, everything is on the left inside the game so I personally think, the chat needs to be added there too. The way it is right now you always have to look right to have an eye on the chat while messages and notifications are popping up to the left. That's not the best solution in my opinion.

Oh and I might have exaggerated a bit calling it "damn ugly" but then again, I really don't like the current looks and position. They look a bit like they were added all in a hurry.

DeletedUser867

Yeah, only important things are on the left, and I'd like to keep it that way. :rolleyes:
If they added a "next city in your Fellowship" and "next city in your Neighborhood" buttons next to the Fellowship chat, and PERHAPS neighborhood chat with it's OWN activity flag, then I'd be a happy camper.

But NO World Chat, please no. World Chat is nothing but drivel.

DeletedUser

the chat's missing a few important options.... no option to chat one on one with any player ... no option to ignore / report a player ...just saying ... if the other players names can be displayed in some visible bright color it would be much better ... Otherwise nothing wrong with the chat as it is and as of now looks everything fine to me ... the Banners have got very limited choices as of now but hoping they would add more in days to come ...

Deleted User - 12740

A few comments regarding the chat:
  • Make it possible to move and resize the chat window. Personally, I would like to make it wider, less tall and either have it in the upper, right corner, or the lower, left corner.
  • Either use the time format I have configured in Windows (if possible), or make it possible to configure it. I want to have a normal 24 hour clock.
  • If I click on the chat bubble that is used to unfold the chat window, but move the mouse off of it before I release the mouse button, the arrow next to the chat bubble changes direction, but the chat window does not fold.

DeletedUser205

Since this afternoon I found several frozen screens after a few clicks (mainly trader and chat).
Is that the improvement, the accelerator brings?
or is it just buggy all over?
I would prefer frozen yoghurt instead of frozen screens today ;)

DeletedUser

targaryen.png

In the name of the Fellowship Targaryen House we Sincerely thanks all the Elvenar Development Team for this very new Online Chat...
We are very please to be able to use finally this functionality Ingame.
We are still waiting impatiently further game mysteries and are eager to see new improvement and changes.
Keep Going ! Cheers to all the Team !

Echidna Archmage Of the Targaryen House

We're glad to hear you like that chat, and we thank you for your feedback! Please keep it coming! :)

Since this afternoon I found several frozen screens after a few clicks (mainly trader and chat).
Is that the improvement, the accelerator brings?
No, the hardware acceleration was not included in today's update, as can be read here (click). Also, please create bug reports for any bugs you find, they are always much appreciated! :)

DeletedUser651

I love the fellowship banners. At first they are a little startling, but I think that is because they are new to me. I like the large size because in my head a banner should be large. It is a big thing announcing who you are. It is grand and ostentatious and proud. I am very proud of my amazing fellowship! Targaryen house rocks. I hope others are having a great time with it too.

Regarding the chat window....I am having trouble with its location too. On my screen it overlaps the other screen on the lower right so I can't have the two things open at once otherwise I can't toggle down the screen.

I also agree a block feature is essential. People can be insane on the internet these days.

Finally, I think the chat feature is fabulous!! Thank you for it!!

DeletedUser

I love the banners well that isn't the best hting I like. I love the chat window, it's perfect. Don't move it, please. I would rather have a large screen on the right than a little one on the left.
This is your best update so far.

DeletedUser1108

I'm sorry , but I can not really test this whole Fellowship functions . Unfortunately the old error , that I'll get kicked out with a grey exclamation mark after a few actions is still available .

DeletedUser283

chat is basic but very handy and quite nice;
I agree on the need for more visible colours (getting older, maybe ;) )
keep up the good work
too bad for H/W acceleration, though I am always happy when developers find their own bugs :D

DeletedUser140

Chat doesn't work anymore. I can not see, what I write, I can only see, what my fellowship writing.

The other thing I want to discuss here, I do not like the place on the right hand, where the forum is. Is it possible to do it in one corner, perhaps the right upstairs corner?