• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 0.19

Dear Elves and Humans,

Please discuss the update to version 0.19 as announced here in this topic.

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser

I've seen it's been an updating for fixing principally many bugs and, obviously, it's ok...but I'm
waiting for the announced next new feature...:rolleyes:

Marindor

Why did you change the ranking ?

Please read the explanation in the Release Notes:

With the update to 0.19, there will unfortunately be two new bugs in the game. There was no time left to fix those issues and they were not severe enough to postpone the entire release. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope for your understanding. These two issues are:
  • Using the 'show my rank' button in the Rankings shows the first page of the Rankings instead

And @Alexander1972 : So are we all! :D

DeletedUser778

Hmm the exclamation marks for quest updates started to pop up again, even if there is no quest progress.

DeletedUser118

Its been like that the whole time. Was that ever fixed?

DeletedUser118

Not for me. It didn't happen regulary but I still hat those blue things pop up from time to time after a fight, even though the task of the quest had nothing to do with it.

DeletedUser

Pfff, what a slow progress. I guess the update is okay, but if any new issues arise (I mean 0.18) Than I am going to quit Elvenar until (probably update 0.99) there is a new acivity or building.

DeletedUser

Drialik, please stay with us a little bit more...and join to our guild if you'd like that: we need players as you're ;)

DeletedUser

Sadly for me the performance breakdown (stuttering city graphics, crash/black screen after very few neighbour city visits) introduced with 0.18 persists. This is no longer encouraging to do anything more than the most basic city maintenance and wait for 0.99, as Drialik put it.

DeletedUser118

A thing I don't get is the priority of bugs. I mean look at the game, we currently have two big bugs with black screens and crashing browers and what bugs do they fix? Not matching shadows or a questgiver that shouldn't talk to you that much.

Is that so much more important than the black screens? o_O

DeletedUser

I've the same problems about neighbours visits as all of you, but I want to hope for a little while yet...;)
And I'm SURE that, as reward, the developers team is performing new extraordinary features and that the best'll be yet to come :p

DeletedUser205

the more players come to end of game (and the boring starts at least with tier 3) the more it feels very careless to hear the devs are working hard and to compare this info with the results in upgrade-versions.
in this forum also the amount of posts and the engagement of enthusiastic players is going down more and more, isn't it?
You can hope and pray and try to bring good vibrations into the threads, but hm ......
I would prefer to see really trendsetting actions from the devs

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes, I agree with you sorella and actually a change of plan is necessary :confused:

DeletedUser118

Do you mean that this issue is back? :)

This is what happened right after I finished a fight some minutes ago:

3mtg42de.png

The quest asks for Elixir btw.