• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 0.18

DeletedUser118

• The Treant's and Sorceress's bonuses are now applied to the enemy, and no longer to themselves
So we can finaly use Sorceresses inside the game? That I'm calling an imporvment. ;)

About the rest? Hmm ok.

DeletedUser

Yes, I've done the same as LordB: now treants and sorceresses are working correctly! It's a first but important steps! Well done, guys! ;)
...now I'm waiting the next big updates...:rolleyes:

DeletedUser967

Not bad but...I'm asking you what with rounding damages, health etc, what with WRONG damage calculate, what with inactive and empty space, what with NEW features for people who finish tree and full upgrade city?

...:mad:

DeletedUser205

Not bad but...I'm asking you what with rounding damages, health etc, what with WRONG damage calculate, what with inactive and empty space, what with NEW features for people who finish tree and full upgrade city?

...:mad:

oh my god, you are being greedy loooool, they are working "so hard" and you can't resist to put your triggerfinger in SOME of the not fixed bugs and are asking for really neccessary new features (but how many players are really waiting for them and not just went away?)

DeletedUser

I don't believe that developers are sleeping on bugs or on updates: I'm sure that they're doing each effort for making this game better as soon as possible. I want to be positive :D

DeletedUser

I've no doubts about that: it needs a little bit more patience by all of us...even if I understand very well that it's not simple for those players who have finished the tech tree and who have upgraded the all town ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Great Muf-Muf: now Lord Jirre'll have a fantastic lunch :D
Wow, I'm glad to read how many italian surnames there are...:)
Well, thank you all guys and good work! ;)

DeletedUser283

Thanks for the in-game message about the non-visitable cities :)
I hope it will be fixed soon ;)

DeletedUser481

respond to your message about 0,18.
Excuse me ... it is not "because angry Hotofson" but ...
... game is now slowly and after second support any neighbour city screen ...
a) ... freeze with green grass ( I can come back to my city, but thats alll ) I cannot see or use any neighbour building for support
b) or freezin all ( nothin to do ... but its 15 perc from all of support situations )

a... when I use a button for come back to my own city ... no problem ... but I cannot go to the map or som city ... when I want to go back in neighbour what I wanted support I see only grass land, again...

... ohhh ... yeah ... and game, it is really slowly ...

DeletedUser

Hello Hotofson,
Unfortunately there is a bug and moderators've already been informed about that.
Actually many of us have found this solution: log out then log in (only one time), world map and the first neigbour then come back home and so on...
It's not fast doing that but now it's the only possibility we have...:confused:

DeletedUser481

Hello hello Alessandro and thx :)))
... because Muf Muf wrote about a bug fixed of Speedy Gonzales of a World Map and Speedy not here ( maybe still in Mexico :) ... only stop my activities with neighbours ... welll thanks for answer Alessi :)
Have a nice evening ( I cannot write a lot of ... Ive gotta a much more bad points here :)))))