• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 0.18

DeletedUser651

I'm so excited about the sorceresses and treants! Yay! I am off to fight some battles and go squash some bad guys.

I hope the neighbor bug is fixed soon, but I have every faith it will. The devs are really good about this sort of thing.

I did just report a new bug I noticed today though and that is that I am getting an incorrect culture bonus being applied since this new update. At least it is true on my coins. I don't know about supplies. My workshops are hard at work and I can't check them just yet.

Instead of getting the 150% culture bonus I should be getting, I am only getting 125%.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser594

Hi, reading thru the posts it brings back memories from the early days of FOE
and we used to call them BUGDATES!!
On a more lighter note, couldn't log on for several hours! Got stuck on 58%!
Would like to start a collection to buy Inno a spare computer to try out those
"updates" before hitting their players with it! That is to avoid all those Complaints!!
Cheers all and happy elvenating!! :D

DeletedUser

How many devs work on Elvenar?

To be true: I guess, there is only 1 person - working half-day

Edith says: Now I took a look at the credits, too. And I'm more disappointed as before.
Dear folks, I'd never thought a full working team of game designers and developers would be able to bring a game with this bunch of bugs and underdeveloped functionalities even to a closed beta.
I'm really wondering how the team can plan (better already did), to go live on several servers with this state which the game is the last weeks. :confused:

DeletedUser819

Yes, I've done the same as LordB: now treants and sorceresses are working correctly! It's a first but important steps! Well done, guys! ;)
...now I'm waiting the next big updates...:rolleyes:

oh, Yes ... I like it too, many thanks to the team of Elvenar :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

DeletedUser118

I wish they would made the game as stable as it was not long ago. It ran much more smoothly, the map showed fine when you entered it and you didn't have to worry about your flash player crashing once you enter the map or a city. Nowadays this all is happening while all you wanna do is playing and helping your neighbors.

DeletedUser264

Well, according to the speed of improving the game, that 1 developer must be working only 2 hours per day. :D

DeletedUser

MagicLucy here is much more than 1 developer but only one of them working :confused:

Yes, it seems so to me - I just wanted to express how deep my disappointment is about all of this circumstances around this InnoGame. ;) Sad fact is, they had have could start better prepeared for the closed beta.