• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 0.15

DeletedUser

+1 for cleaning up the texts in the quests - hovering no more necessary - very useful to me, I'm working a lot with screenshots

DeletedUser

Actually I intended to emphasize that it's high time for some *real* (not only cosmetic or convenience) additions to the game, but then I saw this:

A few buildings' looks have been upgraded. The new graphics can be found below. [...] Goddess of Fertility (Elves)

So I'll postpone the above until Tuesday in a fortnight and just say: Devs, I love you and I want to marry you. All of you!

p.s. My city council decreed that the new and "depinkyfied" monuments honouring the GoF are no longer hazardous to health of the population.

;)

DeletedUser118

Great, that means our entire discussion about that topic was for nothing and ppl like me really have to build manufactories which are not only expensive but also unnecessary. You really think this is a good way to keep your players? If so, better think about it again... o_O

We have forwarded the feedback regarding having to build non-boosted manufactories. There are other ways of solving such issues than adding a decline button. Anyways, as said, that idea was forwarded for consideration.

DeletedUser118

And those other ways are?

I don't see one except for building an ADVANCED manufactory (level 3 or 5) of a good I defenitely don't have as a boosted good and so for don't need (and I'm not even counting in the supplies, coins and population which are unecessarely used). You on the other hand stated often enough that its not wanted for us to build them while now it shows you're wrong. Sorry but this is just plain stupid.

I can understand that you don't wanna see your storyline go and that a decline button alone might not solve all the problems. But then give me and other players a different way to get around building unnecessary manufactories please.

DeletedUser317

Then, why was said multiple times that its better focus in boosted good? If a quest of the story line is mandatory, then why build a building only to destroit it? Is something like to say "many years ago we build all factories, but then we realize that was better build only boosted factories, but we want you make the same mistakes we do in the past, so build it then destroit it" :D. Sorry, but i not see any sense ( or benefit ) in doing it.

DeletedUser

And those other ways are?

I don't see one except for building an ADVANCED manufactory (level 3 or 5) of a good I defenitely don't have as a boosted good and so for don't need (and I'm not even counting in the supplies, coins and population which are unecessarely used). You on the other hand stated often enough that its not wanted for us to build them while now it shows you're wrong. Sorry but this is just plain stupid.

I can understand that you don't wanna see your storyline go and that a decline button alone might not solve all the problems. But then give me and other players a different way to get around building unnecessary manufactories please.

+1 I agree with you. For players like me, who decided by themselves to not trust the external supply chain, but build every Manufactory of any needed Good by ourselves, that force to build unboosted Manufactories, doesn't matter that much.

But, for players, who want to follow the recommondations of the staff, who say 'build only boosted goods Manufactories, use the
Wholesaler and trade with other players for the rest', it is very annoying to be forced to build and upgrade useless Manufactories.

In my neighbourhood, for example, almost everyone is lacking on Silk. Wonder where to get it - the Wholesaler takes horrible prices....
For discovering provinces are tons of goods needed.

So I wish the developers would repeal the forcing in this case, and also I dont want to be forced to build Barracks and everything what depends to.
I dont want to play this game in a way that constrains me to fight, neither against NPCs.

DeletedUser338

I understand that you don't want to build manufactories that aren't boosted, but don't start complaining about barracks. They're a necessary part of the game. Not building them will make it a lot harder to get further in game. Sure, you can choose not to build them, but then the quests you can't finish are the least of your problems.

DeletedUser

Unfortunately, quests with a counter do not give the numbers anymore unless you hover the mouse for a tooltip.
This is really annoying. Why would you take the numbers out of the quest window?

I liked the star rating and pagination a lot more before the update. Changing the size of some buttons may have also solved some potential issues.
A consistent pagination is still a plus in a way.
But for reasons of consistency you should make the "accept offers"/"your offers" trader windows more uniform. Is it even the same font size now?

And please smaller or rearrange the SELL/MOVE buildings buttons.

The culture buildings' looks updates are great. Thank you very much :)

DeletedUser118

I have to say I like the new pagination cuz I sometimes accidently bought something from the saler even though I only wanted to switch pages. The way it is now I highly doubt it'll happen again.

DeletedUser

For me it's a useful thing that you've cleaned up the texts in the quests: now it's easier and quick to read it ;)