• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 0.15

DeletedUser

I've read in other post that the developers have done that for this reason:
"This change was made in order to make space in the window to display the full objective texts. The numbers are not gone, but are simply moved: you can hover your mouse over the progress bar to see the numbers. Also hovering the portrait of the questgiver shows the numbers.

We could consider making the progress bar shorter (but this may make it a bit harder to read), in order to move back the numbers. Would this be a welcome change for you, should we make it like that? Note: this is not guaranteed to be changed, we are gathering your feedback before making any decisions".

DeletedUser

Hate the page buttons, the previous ones were much nicer.

+1

For me it has been more comfortable with the big side buttons. Hasn't anything to do with 'nice' or 'pretty' look.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I buyed more goods I didn't need now than anytime before. Plus sometimes functionality is nice but beauty is better in this case.

DeletedUser800

Muf-Muf said:
We're happy to announce an additional change to the release notes, which is in effect as of today:
  • The amount of possible trading partners has been increased to a maximum of 200 (was: 100), which should give you more available offers in the Trader

So you essentially tell us that all those "dead" neighbors that litter up the countryside count towards our "possible trading partners" limit, which you increased to 200. Wow.

Until now, i thought the neighbor system is seriously flawed. I was wrong. It is broken. Fix it, please. Take a look at the "ideas-thread", tell us you are aware of the problem and working on a fix. Please.

I like this most: https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/climbing-the-penrose-stairs.2312/

DeletedUser338

Oh knock it off mate. 200 people is a lot. Even if 150 of them are inactive, that's still 50 people you can trade with.

The amount of potential trading partners has been doubled now compared to the amount we had before. Also, you can still further increase this by discovering more players (if you have discovered more than 200 players on the map, you will be able to see all of their trades - we do realise that will take a lot of time and effort to achieve, but it is still possible).

Besides that, we are working on a solution to deal with inactive players. When exactly it will be launched is unknown at the moment, but development of the feature has started. We want to do it well, rather than rushing it and launching it with bugs. This solution should improve your trading partners even more, as there would be more active players on the map. So, please bear with us for that one! :)

DeletedUser338

That's great, Muf!
Thanks for explaining the trader vs discovering neighbors, I thought there was a max, but now I see there isn't :)

DeletedUser

Anyone else is facing the problem that the game isn't playable anymore after the last update? All screens stuck loading and need to be refreshed by pressing F5, buildings can't be clicked again after a certain time and need a refreshing as well, notifations or the trading screen are not loaded.

DeletedUser118

Nope, luckily don't have that problem. The only thing I noticed after the update was that the problem with the map reapproached. Whenever I enter it, half of it is not showing before I move there with my mouse.

DeletedUser338

I'm glad I never had any loading problems. Although I do also have the black map-problem, but I do not really find it that annoying, because I have to move the map anyway.

DeletedUser205

after this update I have now the pages doubled in my trader. But the trades offered are still the same. that means: no silk offered, no planks offered, no elixier needed and so on. It's just the same offers as before this update, only more of them. What an example of an unbalanced game! :oops:

new look of the goddesses of fertility: thank you, my eyes stopped dripping blood ;)

DeletedUser338

Just because it's not offered doesn't mean no one has it. No one in my neighborhood offers any magic dust, but if I put up some elixir in exchange for dust, I'll still get the dust.
In fact, the game can't be unbalanced in this way, because what boosted good you have depends on the provinces next to you.

DeletedUser

I don't know if I've been lucky or what, but after update 0.15 I've not had your problems, sorella.
For me it's different: now I've many many many more offers in the market but...all of those offers are of player I've not discovered yet, for me they're not convenient to accept and so nothing has changed...:(
Now I'm trying to put convenient offers, but I've not had succes since now...:mad:

DeletedUser338

Then offer stuff yourself. They might have discovered you already.
Also if you offer at a 3:2 ratio (so you offer 1.5x as much as you ask) your goods will still have a 1:1 ratio for those who haven't discovered you and then your trades are more likely to be accepted.

DeletedUser

I know that and I've already done that, but I've not had success yet ;)
I hope for the next future...:oops: