• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 0.13

DeletedUser

Map seems to work well and loading game don't stop at 68%(till now), but production bug still there.

DeletedUser209

Was Ent renamed to Treant in this patch? It wasn't in the notes. I think that the new name fits better. Ent seems to be a strong creature, while Treant is much weaker.

DeletedUser119

The world map is working perfectly now, thanks :)

Muf-Muf said:
Some units incorrectly had defence bonuses against three attack styles, this has now been corrected
what are the "three attack styles"? I don't understand what have been corrected here.

Was Ent renamed to Treant in this patch? It wasn't in the notes. I think that the new name fits better. Ent seems to be a strong creature, while Treant is much weaker.
It was renamed as part of the major ingame text overhaul, yes. :)

what are the "three attack styles"? I don't understand what have been corrected here.
Light Melee, Heavy Melee, Short Ranged and Heavy Ranged.

While the update may seem a bit small, please note that we are also working on readying the game for its launch. This takes a lot of time as well, but doesn't directly show in the release notes. :)

DeletedUser

A small update is better than a not happening update. :) Yes, it is true that I hoped for some new features to manage the market situation... but the time will go on and I have a lot of time. You not Muf-Muf... your boss have some nice boots or a bullwhip and will pull your performance... this is not my job :D I am only a common player.

Take it easy :p

DeletedUser

Are there going to be any major feature updates before public release? Doesn't sound like it, which concerns me a bit because major issues such as inactive neighbours and their effect on the trader (no one sells crystals ffs), as well as lacking content are hugely off-putting for me and my friends. We started as a group of 6 people, but half of them basically quit after a few days and focused on their other games because we can not interact with each other in any way.
I think showing off your city to your friends is the main driving factor for a lot of people who play games like these. The ranking doesn't matter because let's be honest, these games are typically completely pay to win, which is fine for me as long as it does not affect PVP (there is none here :p). However, other than visiting your friends' towns from time to time (where is the friends list???), you are forced to play with other people exclusively.

(TL;DR) The game needs interaction between real life friends before it is ready to launch.

Marindor

@Guenselmann : Thank you for your feedback here. There's currently still being worked on some rebalancing but don't expect the next major new features (like a chatbox or friend system) until our next phase, which is the Open Beta. We're working on fixing as many of the bugs possible now and preparing for the Open Beta launch. During Open Beta, we'll still be making a lot of improvements as well. We're not going directly live after Closed Beta, we'll just go to the next step of the testing phase! :)

DeletedUser

Open beta = live imo now, back in the day (yes im old open beta was basically a stress test) Im still trying to find when this changed lol.

Personally think its a mistake to go open before guilds/friends are in game. Also before a way is found to get rid of inactive players so neighbourhoods aren't 40 + dead towns to 9 live players.

Again thou its not my job on the line so its just a oppinion of a player, you all are the ones that have to worry about how the game does not me.

DeletedUser867

Advanced?? You betcha!!! Sometimes the release notes DO work in our favor. :p
Advanced.jpg

DeletedUser1037

Advanced?? You betcha!!! Sometimes the release notes DO work in our favor. :p

Same in my research tree :D :D

If I restart my marble production (3 hours, manufacories lvl 5), the window promises 17 Marble (boost 140%) but I only get 16 :( . Wrong text or wrong production? Before the patch it were 17...

DeletedUser594

Hope some attention is given to the imbalance of supplies!!
By that I mean a lot of supplies are needed to do most things
in this game, like training, updating houses and other stuff.
The supply buildings are very low in producing so one has to
build a lot which doesn't leave much room for other buildings.
Plus the size and amount of "happy" buildings!! The amount of
space needed is just plain crazy!! The strength of enemies on the
map is another hold up to the game, which I think makes
a lot of players take a Uturn towards another game...