• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 0.12

DeletedUser522

Do you have the Quest Title (and maybe a screenshot of the quest) for us @Khebeln ?
Same Problem , i am a Human and see this:
1.jpg

and this
2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Marindor

Thank you @PeVy for the additional info. The issue seems not to be fixed for all related quests so should there be any more other quests displayed for the wrong race, please let us know so we can pass the exact quests to the development team. Thanks for your help on this guys!

DeletedUser522

OK Marindor

Maybe something else. I'm not sure if that gives me an error.
At the start of the game there is now a tooltip:

Did you Know
........ earn 170% or higher Culture........

Higher? Really? How do I do that?

DeletedUser231

This update is absolutely horrible...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

What kind of intelligence makes this kind of JUNK....My revenue has totally TANKED.....

THANKS alot for ruining my faith in this horrible game.......WORST STUPID DECISION THIS COMPANY HAS DONE.....

IF THIS IS THE DIRECTION THIS GAME IS GOING I AM LEAVING....INNOGAMES PRODUCT FOR GOOD...

FIX THIS....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Load times for the map sucks, spend forever visiting now......AND THANKS FOR FIXING SOMETHING THAT WAS NOT REPEAT NOT BROKEN,.,GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

DeletedUser326

Calm down a bit RugBug and stay objective.

For my personal reflection i have None of the issues except the wrong race quests.
Neither longer loading times for world map nor tech tree issues - all as before.

All over its a good Update in my eyes. I like the new culture System and the other stuff.

DeletedUser209

I also load everything longer and it freezes more often when I log in.

DeletedUser43

OK Marindor

Maybe something else. I'm not sure if that gives me an error.
At the start of the game there is now a tooltip:

Did you Know
........ earn 170% or higher Culture........

Higher? Really? How do I do that?
Thanks for reporting this! The text should be changed in order to still apply to the new culture system. We have forwarded the issue. :)

DeletedUser594

Me again,lol...
First 64% log on stop still there. Some items in my city freeze like houses,
have to reboot to unfreeze.. Clean Browser History, I do that without cleaning
the cookies! Works well! Do not use a 3rd party cleaner like CCleaner!
I use that one on a weekly cycle to clean out messy software...
I know this is a beta,as I got told this a few times! But what sort of devs work on this!
A learner brigade? Don't stuff this up please! This could be a great game, meine Damen und Herren!!!;)

DeletedUser

Thanks for the update, just a few minor comments:

* three cheers for the new garden fairy
* three buuuhs for the new berry trees (make that blue something in the middle a new 1 x 1 item and return the old berry trees)
* not caring about culture at all any longer, staying now at 100% (as long as you keep the unbalanced sidequest repeatables granting overmuch supplies and gold this is definitely not going to change)

DeletedUser205

... the new berry trees (make that blue something in the middle a new 1 x 1 item and return the old berry trees)

the oranges at the berry tree are great (my taste), the blue something is to much, especially if you put some berry trees together.