• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 0.11

DeletedUser

Like the new features - very helpful!

But I don't like the new popping ups when collecting coins (supplies are working, so I cannot say it for these). I'd like to see the amount again when collecting with pressed mouse button in a bunch. The 20 separated pop ups are less informative (but there is something summed - but don't know exactly what).

Edit: made a screenshot to point it out

Edit 05.03.15: Seems to be fixed. Perhaps a temporally bug because of reported server lags after update?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not really a bug:
The showed version by right clicking of the mouse shows the wrong version number :) 0.10.... but we have now 0.11....

DeletedUser

If you want a french translation of the release 0.11, visit my website
------ > Patch note in French <--------
and share with your friends. See you soon on Elvenar!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The showed version by right clicking of the mouse shows the wrong version number :) 0.10.... but we have now 0.11....

Seems to be an unnecessary bug, because it also happened with previous updates...

Not really a bug:
The number does indeed currently not match the update's number (which is confusing), but it is still a unique number which you can use to report bugs with. :)

DeletedUser

Tooltips have been added in other player's cities, so you can now see which building is which when visiting your neighbors
It is now possible to directly return to your city when visiting another player, without having to go via the world map

I LOVE both those things. Specially the new tooltips!!

DeletedUser392

Tooltips are very useful, thank you. I was loosing a lot of time to found which buildings I see. I never tried humans.
The new button for returning home from another player city is good too.
Good job

DeletedUser503

Thank you for the mouse over tool for identifying other players' city buildings,
and it shows their level too! And bravo for implementing the Return Home
button, one less click to stress the servers :cool:

DeletedUser285

Thanks for updates!

One suggestion for tooltips when scrolling over Culture buildings - to display how much Culture they provide, so visitors can chose the ones that give the most culture.

DeletedUser

I miss the information about the helping effect ;-)... I am playing a human and I don`t know something about the elve culture buildings, but I like to help with the maximum help. At the moment I guess and I am to lazy to use the wiki :eek:

DeletedUser126

Since the update and old trades are left in the trader and when you click on them they just say that the trade was already taken. I encountered quite a few of those since morning.

Marindor

Since the update and old trades are left in the trader and when you click on them they just say that the trade was already taken. I encountered quite a few of those since morning.

Hi Khebeln, please find This Topic for updates on this matter. Our developers are currently working on it, sorry for the inconvenience caused there!

DeletedUser205

Some nice improvements and some nice bugfixes - thank you.
And today an again rose of a wardog, just after it was squeaking and fell to its side :eek:
probably a new feature? Or something for the bugsektor? Interesting entertainment anyway ;)

DeletedUser

A very good and very useful update .... thanks a lot for those changes .... very much needed one's at the moment ...

But just a couple of things I think i have to mention here ...

After the update was done I have been having continuous problem in loading the game ...whenever i refresh or quit and join again in the game I need to refresh 3-4 times as it stops loading exactly t 64% everytime .... Not sure what is causing this issue and whether its just me ...I have already cleared the cache and everything using an external program - CCleaner ( i normally do that every time after each update from my experience in another inno game)...

Another issue though nothing to do with this update ... when an in-game notice/ news / announcement is given by inno with a link in it (like just now it was given about the trader issue )....when clicked on the link the page opens right on the same tab of the game ... whereas it should open in a new tab window without disturbing the opened game tab ... just stating my observation ...

thank you

regards

ddevil

DeletedUser

Another issue though nothing to do with this update ... when an in-game notice/ news / announcement is given by inno with a link in it (like just now it was given about the trader issue )....when clicked on the link the page opens right on the same tab of the game ... whereas it should open in a new tab window without disturbing the opened game tab ... just stating my observation ...
I endorse. The link should open in a new tab

DeletedUser236

The link should open in a new tab
Agreed, didn't like leaving the game...

After the update was done I have been having continuous problem in loading the game
I also have some loading issues.. Like opening the notifications or world map.. It takes a lot longer to load (and yes I cleared cache :D)

But overall a really good job on the fixes and new features! Keep up the good work !!