• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 0.11

DeletedUser205

tonight really slowmotion in the battle. it needs always about 30 seconds till the battlefieldmap is shown.
During the battle my squads OFTEN didn't walk to the hex I clicked on, but to the next possible hex near the enemy (same way, as they move, if you don't first choose the next hex but start directly to fight and the squad then is moving automatically to the from system as "best" choosen place).
After I decided to quitt battles for today and went back to my city a wrong name and all informations below was shown instead of my nick (it was somebody from my discovered neighbors)
In sum: there is something going crazy with the server(last) ... :eek:

DeletedUser

In sum: there is something going crazy with the server(last) ... :eek:

Are you sure that is the server? Check your system parameter :) Elvenar is sometimes with the false browser a CPU feeding monster. I never observed the health of the server with wireshark or something else. It could be illegal, but at the moment I don`t know the IP adress of the server so I cannot monitor it.

DeletedUser205

my system parameters are very well, everything is running in wonderful condition except the performance of elvenar tonight.

DeletedUser

Actually the gameplay's fine for me .... only gets stuck at 64% while loading and its still happening ... everytime i refresh or quit and relogin into the game it gets stuck at 64% like the image in the spoilers below...have to keep refreshing 3-4 ...sometimes even more for the game to load ...

DeletedUser

the tooltips only work with connected buildings. If buildings require a street and are not connected to the main hall the tooltip will not appear. Is this intended?

DeletedUser

The possibility to return directly to the city when visiting another player, without having to go via the world map is indeed a great new feature.

My 'personal workaround' of the 'getting stuck at 64% while loading' issue is to clear up/empty the flash-cache.

DeletedUser

My 'personal workaround' of the 'getting stuck at 64% while loading' issue is to clear up/empty the flash-cache.

I have already done clearing of my cache so many times including using an external program - CCleaner apart from doing it from Chrome .... Still having this issue ...

DeletedUser43

Actually the gameplay's fine for me .... only gets stuck at 64% while loading and its still happening ... everytime i refresh or quit and relogin into the game it gets stuck at 64% like the image in the spoilers below...have to keep refreshing 3-4 ...sometimes even more for the game to load ...
I have already done clearing of my cache so many times including using an external program - CCleaner apart from doing it from Chrome .... Still having this issue ...

Thanks for reporting the issue! It looks like several players encounter the same problem with the loading bar: it only goes up to 64%. Please check this thread (click) for updates on the issue. :)

the tooltips only work with connected buildings. If buildings require a street and are not connected to the main hall the tooltip will not appear. Is this intended?
Well observed! I can confirm that this is intended. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

• It is now possible to collect coins, supplies and goods using "click and drag", starting from your Main Hall
It was always possible to collect coins, supplies and goods using 'click and drag' starting from a building which has something to collect. If a neighbor has 'donated' some coins to your main hall, you can start from your main hall. If not, you cannot start from your main hall ... so what's the announced 'bugfix'???

Marindor

• It is now possible to collect coins, supplies and goods using "click and drag", starting from your Main Hall
It was always possible to collect coins, supplies and goods using 'click and drag' starting from a building which has something to collect. If a neighbor has 'donated' some coins to your main hall, you can start from your main hall. If not, you cannot start from your main hall ... so what's the announced 'bugfix'???

Actually, when you should have been able to start collecting like this from your Main Hall, it wouldn't work like it should normally. This has been fixed in the latest update.

DeletedUser205

btw after performanceprobs last evening, today everything is unobtrusively, performance good as always.
I didn't change something, it happend by itself (so to say) :cool:
wlan speedtest was as expected in each case

DeletedUser

It is very good that
  • It is now possible to directly return to your city when visiting another player, without having to go via the world map