• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 0.10

Dear Humans and Elves,

We have just released a new version of the game. You can find the release notes here (click). Please let us know what you think in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser

yeahh .... a lot of new features !!!
... and finally resolved what people was asking for - the 'neighbor problem' or 'trading with whom issue' don't exist anymore ...

As we are currently in Closed Beta, our focus lies first and foremost on fixing the already existing issues and making sure that the features we have currently got ingame work as intended. You will probably not see many new features for the next few updates, at least not as long as we're in Closed Beta. More features will follow in the future, of course. It's just that now is a time to fix bugs rather than creating new content and leaving existing bugs in the game. You wouldn't want that either, right?

DeletedUser317

As expected many fix, keep going and nice fix in the order of offers in the market.

DeletedUser

Best fixes for me are that cerberuses focus on Ranged Units first , and the mix of fighting and negotiation to solve encounters.
Makes it easier for beginners.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser205

"The menu at the top of the game has gotten a slight graphical rework"

Now it looks in such a way that the white writing is blurred anyhow
(the letters are to thin for negative Fonts in the possible solution?)

DeletedUser

Nice update :eek:
Many errors fixed :)

Gut update :eek:
Zu viele Fehler reparieren :D

DeletedUser236

Good job! You guys tackled a lot of bugs again.. Even the ones that got reported not even that long time ago! :D

Props for the Elvenar team :cool:

DeletedUser58

Thank you for the bug fixes! And am hoping to see how the new Main Hall looks under construction sometime soon.

Also, thank you for keeping us updated --- I think it's good to know we shouldn't expect a lot of new features any time soon, so that at least we won't get our hopes up with each update. :)

DeletedUser

I have problems movinmg the map with the mouse and I think that zoom map (i think most necessary in the city) , is a important thing that you should implement fastly

DeletedUser

It's good to see you've tackled a lot off bugs in this update.
But I've got the feeling the game is bit slower. It seems to take more time to load things. It could be a problem related to my internet connection but I'm not sure.

DeletedUser236

"The menu at the top of the game has gotten a slight graphical rework"

Now it looks in such a way that the white writing is blurred anyhow
(the letters are to thin for negative Fonts in the possible solution?)

Do you mean this

PWFLvqd.png

my ranking number is blurred since the update :confused:

DeletedUser

Do you mean this

PWFLvqd.png

my ranking number is blurred since the update :confused:

Not only my ranking number, also my name, city name and all the white writings of the menu at the top.
And, just noticed, same problem for the reserach writing, while in the world map everything seems to be fine