• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 0.10

DeletedUser236

And, just noticed, same problem for the reserach writing, while in the world map everything seems to be fine

Just checked it and I have the same issue with research writing, city name, etc :) All blurry

DeletedUser

It was a bug that the game was faster. This is fixed now.
So see it please as a new feature that the game is slower - it's so by intention.
And it might become much more slower until it freezes with the next update in November ...
Please stop requesting and claiming bugfixes and new features. This is an early beta and will remain an early beta.

DeletedUser126

The late game quests are broken now, half of them gives only 500g 50 tools making them useless. Also quest upgrade town hall is still showing when you cant upgrade town hall any more.

It was a bug that the game was faster. This is fixed now.
So see it please as a new feature that the game is slower - it's so by intention.
And it might become much more slower until it freezes with the next update in November ...
Please stop requesting and claiming bugfixes and new features. This is an early beta and will remain an early beta.
If you're just here to spam and troll, please refrain from posting altogether. ;)

The late game quests are broken now, half of them gives only 500g 50 tools making them useless. Also quest upgrade town hall is still showing when you cant upgrade town hall any more.
Could you create bug reports for this in the 'Report a Bug' section of the forum, if you haven't already done so, please? :)

DeletedUser126

I will do that later on its to big of a list to do it now, Its at least 5-8 quests like that and 2 quests pop up asking to upgrade elven buildings as human, so you obviously cant do those.

DeletedUser

Khebeln, are you a lazy bugger? :eek:
No no no... I hope you do your job very well, beta tester.... you are a good tester, don`t fail.

A bullwhip reinforce you motivation, if.... you know.:)

:oops: I love to make same jokes to motivate others:D

DeletedUser

If you're just here to spam and troll, ...

No, I'm not here to spam and troll, I'm here with the intention to PLAY with (active) neighbors, even 'friends' (or whatever) in the promised and announced way of the 'play now elvenar' ad.

Fact is, that there is not happening nothing but 'selling/announcing' uncheckable 'bugfixes' even as 'great new features'.

Some time ago 'German engineering' was more stable and much more interesting and far away from naming any criticism 'spam' or 'trolling'. But the times, they are changing.

If you can't handle the truth, then just throw me out of the game. May well be that at least this works.

Best regards,
Extranjero

DeletedUser326

As we are currently in Closed Beta, our focus lies first and foremost on fixing the already existing issues and making sure that the features we have currently got ingame work as intended. You will probably not see many new features for the next few updates . . .
Then it would be nice to get a quick and short paced Roadmap what we could expect on new Features in the future. It would be another way to decide for anyone they like the direction the game will take or not. At the Moment i would invest some Money but not if i not know what i'm buying or investing in on the Long term.

But anyway - good update and nice bugfixes.

DeletedUser

Nice to see so many bugs fixed, which is ofcourse the main goal in a closed beta ;)

I'm pretty sure when they've managed to let the game run smoothly, we get to see some new features :)

DeletedUser285

Noticed the white text as well - not sure if that's a game problem or a Flash/Font problem. The clarity of the font sometime changes from good to bad or viceversa after I zoom in and out or switching tabs in the browser (Chrome).

DeletedUser

Noticed the white text as well - not sure if that's a game problem or a Flash/Font problem. The clarity of the font sometime changes from good to bad or viceversa after I zoom in and out or switching tabs in the browser (Chrome).

Yep, noticed that too. When you load the game for the first time the font is good, but if you go into research or world map suddenly the font starts to be blurred

DeletedUser285

In this stage of an early Beta, the most important thing is to fix as many bugs as possible and that's exactly what the devs focused on, so good work!

100% agree that bugs fixing should be the first priority. However I see lots of the fixes are related to cosmetic changes (text, graphics), I would have loved to see more important bugs fixed first (i.e. culture totals). Ultimately it is nice to see things moving forward at a decent pace :)

DeletedUser

Then it would be nice to get a quick and short paced Roadmap

A roadmap is a nice thing. But you cannot say how many bugs are inside Elvenar. So it is not possible so say something about the needed time to kill the most of it.
At the moment I think the devs are very fast and motivated to get the game forward. A roadmap is paperwork to satisfy our curiosity, I would like to have it too, but I don`t think it pull the game forward. So we must wait and enjoy the anticipation. This is actually the best for the devs.

The fastest player are very fast :).... too fast I think. There is no futher content in the game, so innogames must bring more features or reduce the power of premium. A browsergame is not good, if you can reach the endgame in one month.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser326

Money rules the world ;) You can reach endgame in nearly every game within 2-3 days if you are willing to dump thousands of € / $ into a browsergame.

And for the Roadmap. Its a Task of few minutes. They must have one. And a short breakdown would be nice.
I don't want one with full discription, Dates and so on.

Only simple as that (example):

1) Guilds
2) More Units (having only 5 the entire game is quite boring)
2.1) new ressources / Research
3) and so on

Just a quick overview.

Then it would be nice to get a quick and short paced Roadmap what we could expect on new Features in the future. It would be another way to decide for anyone they like the direction the game will take or not. At the Moment i would invest some Money but not if i not know what i'm buying or investing in on the Long term.
At the moment, we are still gathering your feedback to help decide what's important for the game. A roadmap is being worked on as well, and we'll publish it once it's ready. Please stay tuned for more information!

Also, for the people experiencing a slow game, could you either create a bug report about this, or contact support? We'd like to know a bit more about this.