• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Release Notes 1.10 & Orcs and Goblins have been spotted in Elvenar!

DeletedUser1075

Great to see this start!

It looks like there is no expansion of territory? So we're not going to a 10x10 grid? Or is that just not in yet?

Also, when will the wiki be up? At a glance, it looks like the residences at level 20 (and possibly level 21) will support a lower population per square than what we have currently. I'd love to see the total pop at the highest level so I know what to plan for. Level 21 has to have at least 825 pop otherwise the space requirements for houses to support the buildings we currently have (let alone the new ones) will be unmanageable.

DeletedUser118

Some new space would be more than needed if I look at the changes in size some buildings will have. But lets wait and see if it might be added laters. Also there is no Orc Wonder. Will there be one?

Oh yeah, who came up with the idea of adding Orcs to the negotiation goods of provinces? Will those be needed in every province? I guess those who have not reached a certain level won't have that?

Also what if a player reached Chapter 8, but does not have enough provinces done to open the chest? How will he able to continue if he cannot open the chest to reserach the Orcs while at the same time he cannot get more provinces to get to the chest level since he needs Orcs?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser651

So, on the main servers, we should make sure we clear all our provinces the day BEFORE this new race is introduced or we are SOL? Save up all our kp the night before and then spend them? Ok. Got it.

And of course we can't clear most of those provinces by fighting since we don't have new troops yet and we are so far out now that the fights are impossible again. Ok.

So, about the only way to get the KP for the new race is time and the tournaments or buy them? Got it.

DeletedUser1627

When will the wiki be update? I hope it will be soon because each time we wait centuries and centuries...

DeletedUser629

regarding the info of the new guest race buildings. I will be posting them here on the forum.

DeletedUser1627

Yes because the expensions are rare and the place restreigned we have to know how place orcs and gobelins buildings ^^

But I also want to see the design of the buildings :)

Brummbaer

*S*T*U*C*K*

Can't get my scouted provinces to gain a required Expansion because the negotation is blocked by need of orks :mad: figthing is impossible.
That's not OK

Last edited:

DeletedUser613

All very well for the release of the new race but what has happened with regards to the promised mercenaries from the last expansion to the tech tree and where is the extra space for the buildings

Lissona

The amount of stuff needed for the tech tree - just with the infos from the video and the techtree - seems to be more challenging than ist was for the dwarves/fairies. Good job ;)

DeletedUser1075

I am pretty sure that is the point. They don't want us rushing. Then all that happens is we get to the end of the tech tree with nothing to do. I'm fine with this.

I'd be fine if the "STUCK" wasn't permanent. I am not entirely sure I can rearrange a way out of this without tearing stuff down. That would suck.

DeletedUser1345

I thought when the merc camp was introduced, each race would provide at least one new unit. Orcs could provide units that do not fly, and we could actually use our merc camps for something.

DeletedUser613

It is all well and good posting a link Goryn, but the link does not answer the valid questions I have asked

DeletedUser

why there is not place for the expensions ?????
4 expensions for me and impossible to place in my city
Other question: whère are the Blossom Mage and the Drone rider ?????????
grrrrr.

DeletedUser338

Guys, I'm pretty sure last time (when we got the fairies) it also took another week or so before we got extra space for expansions (and wonders have also been added at a later date instead of right away).
The Blossom Mage and Drone Rider are confirmed to be delayed. They can't get them to work right.

Personally I'm glad the devs are getting faster when it comes to bringing out new content. The wait time between fairies > orcs was a lot shorter than dwarfs > fairies. Plus we actually got some nice content in between.

DeletedUser651

I'm with Lord Jirre. I can't imagine why you'd want expansions right away. We are so lucky to get this content! They are working really hard. We could have nothing. It is hard to make blossom mages and drone riders. People should be very grateful that we even have a game to play! Whether it works or not is not the point!!

I'm most grateful that you need orcs to be able to cater tournaments! That adds such a fun twist!

DeletedUser338

490htHI.jpg

God forbid things go wrong on a beta server.

DeletedUser1250

The update looks good. I am glad we didn't have to wait months this time, I finished upgrading the fairy buildings not so long ago.

Will we get more space? There are expansions in the tech tree, but my city is already filled with all the expansions I could place, like many others. So more space will be useful. An answer to this question would be very very very welcome!

In don't like it that the orcs are needed to negotiate provinces (and in the tournaments??) right after starting this chapter. We can't produce them yet, because we can't research the armory yet. In my opnion, it would be much better if the need for orcs starts after researching the orcs portal, because that will be the point where the new guest race really arrives in the city. Right now I still have the fairy buildings, the fairy tells me to research the scouts, I didn't get a quest yet to research the orcs portal and sell the fairy building, so how can there be orcs in my city?
Don't get me wrong, I like the idea of the orcs, however I think they arrived just a bit too early in the negotiating/catering process.