• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Release Notes 1.10 & Orcs and Goblins have been spotted in Elvenar!

DeletedUser1345

so is 21 shrooms and 3 rally points the best configuration still

27 mushroom farms and 2 rally points myself, and I am always waiting on the mushroom farms, not the rally points.

DeletedUser1405

Required for the tech tree when you have portal lvl 4 (incl. upgrading the portal):

60.100 Hardshroom
65.000 Psychoshroom
26.000 Powershroom
9.900 Shroom of Wisdom

43.700 Armament
12.400 Orc dung
1.050 Debris
13.320 Loot

21.500 Orcs

Thats, if you already have upgraded all shroom farms and orc rally points to level 4, about 12 shroom farms and 2 orc rally points - for reaching the end of the tech tree without waiting too much time on goblin/orc goods (if you can be online half of the day)...

If you haven't upgraded yet, than you require... better don't ask :D

Edit: I heard someone ask :p - 21 shrooms and 3 orcs at least
I´m trying like crazy to produce this Orc stuff, but there is no end to it!

After more than a week I´ve not been able to unlock a single step in the tech tree nor was I able to upgrade any Orc production building to level 2!

Now I´m wondering if I should just give up and play a different game ...

DeletedUser1405

btw, I have 12 Mushroom Farms and 2 Orc Rally Points, but that´s not enough !!!!

Lissona

No one said that 12 Mushroom farms Lvl. 1, 2 Orc Rally Points Lvl. 1 and Portal Lvl. 1 will do the job... I was talking about Lvl. 4

DeletedUser1405

Well, I´m trying to upgrade ... but I CAN´T ... it´s either buy tons of diamonds or wait FOREVER or give up and find a different game :(

DeletedUser118

Well, its wanted that it takes alot longer this time than the last. Its up to you if you have the patience to keep going or quit and play something else.

Brummbaer

Coming bach to the title of the threat

Remembering the time the new race was announced by INNO-TV.

After looking the new information I was totally excited to hear that we can send orcs on missions.

I thought: INNO will do something absolutely new. Build orcs as scouting troops.
"What would the reward be?"

A Treasure?
New Troops?
A hidden province to conquer?

But nothing special happens, you produce orc poo and have to wait.

The enthusiasm is gone

DeletedUser1345

Dwarves: one building the produces constantly, and the other that works at the rate of a factory.
Fairies: one that has productions ranging from 1 hour to 10 hours, and another that has times form 1 1/2 hours to 20 hours.
Now the orcs not only with longer production times, but an interdependence that is radically off balance.
The more I get into this chapter, the more I am dreading seeing what "improvements" they have in mind for the next guest race.

DeletedUser651

The 12 hour production times are a nightmare. Not to mention trying to make the debris and poop at the same time so I can make the shrooms of wisdom. This really isn't any fun. I deleted half my city so I can make this stuff and be done with it.

DeletedUser1548

I like it so stupidily tricky. ;)
We have ways to use KPs somewhere outside the tech tree so there is no problem, really. ;)

It's a game of patience. If one doesn't have it then it surely becomes game of frustration. Let's have some mushrooms instead. :)

DeletedUser1095

Of course it's a game of patience - everyone who's played it this long is obviously ok with that. The problems are that the times suddenly became much longer (as in too long); the new buildings aren't worth upgrading to (in terms of population/production per square); and the whole chapter is deliberately ugly and crude.

Most people who have played Elvenar this long are pretty plainly interested in the esthetics of our cities. Why in the world does Inno think we will all be happy uglifying them for several months and playing with orc poo??

Last edited by a moderator:

Dony

King of Bugs
Personally i dont care about graphics at all, and graphic style is like only thing which is not bugged on release unlike other features

DeletedUser283

I am hitting the brick wall with the research
I need this expansion to build more shroom farms, and then upgrade them
in the mean time, I know a few AWs to dump my KPs into :p

DeletedUser

Finished Orc Tech Tree on the 12th. The road is (kind of) pretty, but sure didn't know Orcs were into Pastels.

DeletedUser

Finished Orc Tech Tree on the 12th. The road is (kind of) pretty, but sure didn't know Orcs were into Pastels.
Pretty ?!? Kind of reminds me of a Xylophone. :p
Exempt-Postage-Wooden-Music-Toys-Children-s-Toys-Eight-font-b-Steel-b-font-font-b.jpg

And I don't know what they have done with the intersection part. :(