• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion InnoGames TV - March Episode

DeletedUser629

Can someone confirm this ? @Goryn ? I was really hoping the Treant & Cerberus would get a promotion - as Elves, I do almost all fights with a mixture of Granite Golems and some Sorceresses, and Humans mostly with Blessed Paladins and Priests. I'd like to use Treant and Cerberus more, but compared to the encounters I'm seeing, they're underpowered now.

(actually, I wouldn't object if the Golems got another promotion too, but that might be too optimistic :) )

With this new guest race, only the priest and the sorceress get a promotion. We will however be able to unlock 2 new units, and i'm looking forward to test their abilities :)

DeletedUser724

what is the actual date of implementation of new chapter ?

i am expecting to scout further area which "scout coins" exceed my town hall storage

DeletedUser503

For Conqueror 9's question. The amount of finished provinces to unlock the Fairy Age is 130. As per one of Muf-Mufs posts.
A friend of mine on Elvenar has also reached the point where his scout cost exceeds his coin storage limit.
He has scouted a total of 151 provinces. So will be able to unlock the Fairy Age.
If you go to the first research in the Dwarven Age, you can mouse over that research
and see how many provinces in total you have cleared. You should be over the
required amount and ready to unlock when Fairies:D arrive .

DeletedUser283

@MustangK , I have scouted 228 provinces and the cost still does not exceed my storage (main hall level 17);
your friend may have scouted far away very quickly, but still has lower cost provinces that can be scouted ;)
check @LordB 's tables to verify :)

DeletedUser867

There's a very strong pattern for the relic sector count in each ring
  • 00 06 06
  • 12 18 18
  • 24 30 30
  • 36 42 42
  • 48 54 54
The above 14 rings will contain 420 scoutable sectors and 210 cities, which also covers your 200 (undiscovered) trading partners.

The rings themselves are pointy topped hexagons. There's a good illustration in our wiki at https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=World_Map#Province_Distance

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser199

@MustangK , I have scouted 228 provinces and the cost still does not exceed my storage (main hall level 17);
your friend may have scouted far away very quickly, but still has lower cost provinces that can be scouted ;)
check @LordB 's tables to verify :)

I have scouted 245 and still have places to scout.

I have 285 provinces cleared and there are only 4 provinces left to scout.
All other provinces' scouting costs exceed 5.700.000.

DeletedUser778

I have 285 provinces cleared and there are only 4 provinces left to scout.
All other provinces' scouting costs exceed 5.700.000.

So the fairies, most likely comming tomorrow (1.0 on the language servers, so I guess we get 'em finally :)) are just in time for you :D

And also interesting. I am currently scouting my 269th province and I could scout 82 others atm, but 17 of them are in ring 12 that is now at 5,3kk, so I would most likely not be able to get all of them.

DeletedUser519

So the fairies, most likely comming tomorrow (1.0 on the language servers, so I guess we get 'em finally :)) are just in time for you :D
I am pretty sure tomorrows update is just for the live servers
nothing has been announced for a beta update
Its not very likely they will surprise us with a new race with no announcement about it