• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion InnoGames TV - March Episode

DeletedUser

I'm very interested what the requirements for those buildings are going to be, the look really big. :confused:

DeletedUser118

I agree. Most of them look really huge. I hope we will have enough space for them in our cities. >.>

DeletedUser

The new Tree shows expansions, so we should have room for the new buildings.

We do see some fundamental differences here - most remarkable is the 1 second harvest times for the goods.

DeletedUser629

The new Tree shows expansions, so we should have room for the new buildings.

We do see some fundamental differences here - most remarkable is the 1 second harvest times for the goods.

It's a test server, so don't count on 1 second harvest times ;)

DeletedUser

I don't see really 'new things' - it's like always: what's announced as 'brand new', looking on it u will notice it's a 'copy' of the former 'brand new' thing, with the difference the things are made harder (not better or more sophisticated) and sometimes colors change.

This is well known from the 'new' sequences of the repeatable quests, if you climb a level (me stays still there where 120.000 coins give 7.000 supplies, and I stay fine...) and looking at the new guest race it seems at the first glance be a 'dwarven revival' with a little bit modified protagonists ...

The only real 'brand new' thing that arrived in the last year, was the absolutely useless academy.

As the new chapter at one hand doesn't offer new things (you can reply it 1000 times that yes and produce 1 million videos more, if there aren’t 'new features', there aren’t new features there ...), but on the other hand, what you are asked for to repeat, is put in long during investigations, there exists a certain risk, the people with a slight up-growing Altzheimer like me, doing a 7-week-investigation are forgetting that they are playing Elvenar and they never come back (there are a lot of strategy/simulation games out which have a more acceptable pace ...).

So we'll see what happens - as for me, I think I will come in every six months to see if the started investigation has finished ... and meanwhile play xxxxxxxx :)

DeletedUser519

Thanks for the new content not everyone is disappointed contrary to what some would have you believe
What I want to know is there any reason a march episode thread hasn't been started in the Elvenar US forum
the FoE beta forum or the forum in the FoE EN server as of time of this post
The tv episodes relate to all these inno games

What I want to know is there any reason a march episode thread hasn't been started in the Elvenar US forum
the FoE beta forum or the forum in the FoE EN server as of time of this post
They will (should) be posted by the respective community managers of these servers soon if they haven't been posted already. :)

DeletedUser118

Btw will there be only new buildings or like last time also upgrades for already existing ones?

DeletedUser503

I think Timon said there would be 'animal friends' . I'm very interested in how that is going to work.
From the graphics of the buildings shown in the TV episode, they look quite pretty. One question..
must a player completely finish research AND build all the Dwarven Tree, before they can invite
the new Fairy Race? Thank you Elvenar devs for bringing us this next guest race!:D

DeletedUser283

I think that finishing the dwarven chapter of the research tree and (unfortunately) having completed enough provinces should be enough to unlock the bonus chest and the new chapter of research for fairies

DeletedUser1257

I think that finishing the dwarven chapter of the research tree and (unfortunately) having completed enough provinces should be enough to unlock the bonus chest and the new chapter of research for fairies

Forgot about the new unlocked province requirements. :(

Chapter 5 required 70 provinces and Chapter 6 required 100 provinces, hopefully it will not be too high a number for Chapter 7.

DeletedUser1345

I don't mean this as a negative or positive comment. Just a neutral observation. It is beginning to look like the distinction between elves and humans is become even more blurred. It seems that sorceress and priest are the only units promoted. Good for elves, as the sorceress is a unit that I use.

DeletedUser

I like some of the greater complexity with more buildings and the number of Fairy goods here. I wonder about the various goods each requiring a different manf. time. What about players who log in once or twice daily - will they be frustrated trying to produce a 3-hour necessary good very slowly due to lag time? I hope there's a way around this.

If you pause the video around 2:00, you can just catch the description of the Snail Palace: 3200 culture and 2900 population. If this is a premium building, it looks like it will replace the Fertility Goddess. I keep wishing the premium buildings could just be upgraded rather than replaced. I'd be likely to spend just as much or more if I didn't have to throw away premiums I'd already bought.

DeletedUser1345

I tried full screen but the words were too blurry. I am hoping the short ranged units get an upgrade.

Jixel

It seems that sorceress and priest are the only units promoted. Good for elves, as the sorceress is a unit that I use.

Can someone confirm this ? @Goryn ? I was really hoping the Treant & Cerberus would get a promotion - as Elves, I do almost all fights with a mixture of Granite Golems and some Sorceresses, and Humans mostly with Blessed Paladins and Priests. I'd like to use Treant and Cerberus more, but compared to the encounters I'm seeing, they're underpowered now.

(actually, I wouldn't object if the Golems got another promotion too, but that might be too optimistic :) )