• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion InnoGames TV - March Episode

DeletedUser

I saw the fight in elvenar....
I asked me... how strong are the player units, give me this ultra super strong units! If I fight I am loosing always :D... This fight was not very realistic, one npc squad can kill all my whole army.
:eek:
:)

DeletedUser58

I saw the fight in elvenar....
I asked me... how strong are the player units, give me this ultra super strong units! If I fight I am loosing always :D... This fight was not very realistic, one npc squad can kill all my whole army.
:eek:
:)
I think it's because the player armies were upgraded (level 2) while it was one of the first few rings so the NPC armies were easy and in small number. :D

So in a way, yes it's not realistic because I doubt any player would wait till age 4 or 5 to take out a province in the 4th ring away from their city. :p

DeletedUser503

Thought there was supposed to be a beta key given in that episode
good for 100 players use? Must have missed it, because I didn't see
one given. ?

DeletedUser126

Combat system needs a lot of improvements, to make it viable. Right now it feels like its pre alpha. Bugs, glitches, stupid AI, missing core features, confusing logic, lack of variety, lack of any tactical options during fighting etc. There is good topic listing improvements on the forum that should be implemented to remedy this.

Right now i have 6000 Tier 2 Barbarians 7000 Tier 2 Archers 8500 Tier 2 Dogs 1000 Paladins 1400 Priests and im not using them at all almost because armies are 5x stronger than me. They just are being built and never used, its faster to just use materials and negotiate. And even if it was not, combat is just as i mentioned so... yeah :p

DeletedUser

Thought there was supposed to be a beta key given in that episode
good for 100 players use? Must have missed it, because I didn't see
one given. ?
I got my key from the february episode. There it was hidden in the interface of another game. Did not watch the whole episode but I think the key was again hidden in the background...

DeletedUser58

There are definitely beta keys in this episode, I found one while watching a part from it. xD They're just "hidden", as in look in the background of the video to find them.

DeletedUser326

Haha a ring 2-3 fight with Tier 3 Units - a bit unrealistic ;) Rest not bad - makes me wanna Play thewest anew

DeletedUser503

There are definitely beta keys in this episode, I found one while watching a part from it. xD They're just "hidden", as in look in the background of the video to find them.
OH, ok, they hid them, thanks Phantom :)