• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion InnoGames TV - June Episode

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please share your feedback regarding our latest episode of InnoGames TV in this thread! We'd love to hear from you!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser118

Interesting for new players maybe but nothing new for us Beta Testers. Too bad. I would have rather liked to see a new feature announced.

DeletedUser

Yes, a good episode to bring new players :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I've watched at it this morning and I agree with Katzenprinz: it could be interesting for new players but not for many of us...:(

DeletedUser205

central topic again in your PR is the declaration that it is possible to choose between trading or fighting.
But in the game one has to do all the researches and quests for fighters although wants to be a trader without fightings.
No wonder so many players quit with disappointment.
Why don't you promote your game honestly?
It is only possible to choose in single actions, not all the way to avoid fighting!
you are forced to build all the battlebasics as barracks, armories and different army, with upgrades!
Whereas tradingsystem is sort of a stepchild

DeletedUser481

Well ... We could see one of the other promotions on Elvenar, last five months.... good work ... :eek::oops::confused:

DeletedUser

Yes, I agree with you Hotofson: it's just as you've written! :confused:

DeletedUser338

Somewhat of a disappointing episode. Nothing new for Elvenar and the The-West part is just lame. Most of those "myths" aren't even myths and the only one I really don't know an answer to (what does praying do?) doesn't get answered. I guess that just means it doesn't do anything.

DeletedUser283

considering how I would look with "that" on top of my head, you can count me out ;)

DeletedUser231

gamescon?

Oh ok, In Cologne, Germany.

Get a free ticket and do what with it exactly, this is great for people palying in Germany and not so good for the rest of the world...Weird...Stuff like this should be advertised in a DE server exclusively for Germans. I would have to Buy a plane ticket, book a hotel room, etc etc etc....All to go to a weird Gaming Convention in a foreign country, alone, dont know the local language.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

DeletedUser118

This is one of the biggest game conventions in europe. I highly doubt there will be german ppl only there. ^^ But yeah I can understand that players from overseas or asia might have a bit of trouble comming over.