• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] InnoGames TV - February Episode

DeletedUser1721

Looks interesting, but judging from the lack of city expansions provided, Inno does not actually want us to build the new buildings.

DeletedUser1677

I love the new thinking, that it's not just collecting ressources, but training them in different ways :D

BUT I'm a bit nervous about the space. Making the no street thing looks interesting, but it will really depend a lot of the space we got.
At the other races we could be creative because of the flexibility because of the streets. Now, well, I'm sceptical about if it's possible at all with this expansion :/

Heymrdiedier

What i got from the peak at the tech tree in the video:
* armory upgrades (yay was very much needed)
* no barracks upgrade, but a trainings ground upgrade, i guess that makes sense you cant make barracks much faster anymore, and makeing training grounds faster makes sense.
* wonder tech already added on release of new race? (or is that only in develop godmode?)
* only 2 expansions in techtree. not being allowed to scout for extra expansions, not getting much expansions in tech tree, but requirements of huge space for gues race, ouch this is gonna hurt.

Still lots of mana needed in the techtree, i hope they add some good mana producting cultural building then. because now it takes a while cause of the decay.

DeletedUser1677

Still lots of mana needed in the techtree, i hope they add some good mana producting cultural building then. because now it takes a while cause of the decay.

You just gave me an idea:
What if a wonder could decrease the mana decay? :D
That could be usefull :)

Buttrflwr

I love the idea of DRAGONS, do NOT love the idea of "WHERE AM I GOING TO PUT THIS CAMPUS??" Space is going to be a HUGE issue. But overall, looks very cool, very interesting, and I really like the idea of being able to choose what we want to train. *thumbs up* for theory, we'll see how ti goes in application! Thanks Timon and Rike!!
PS,
LOVE LOVE LOVE the artwork! :)

DeletedUser118

Uhm, can I get a second city please where I can put all these gigantic new buildings?? o_O

The artwork looks amazing again but why is everything so damn big? Are we suppose to turn our entire cities into collegues? What's the point behind all this? Please explain... :confused:

DeletedUser1596

Ooooow! Yes. Not only the city looked nice, but that BIG BAD THING is awesome. Combined with almost none new space to expand, it finally looks like a challenge. (Well, not much of a challenge, we will just have to demolish a few buildings, that's all.) I can already hear all those people crying, cursing, begging and threatening to quit playing. :D:D:D

I like it... +1... no... +2. :)

(btw, I like CatPrinces's idea of having an extra city. Maybe one day, when we run out of new guest races... :);):))

ophion

The thing that I find confusing when watching the new Guest Race introduction is seeing them sell the Weeping Willows and Woodelves Habitats to make room for the huge Faculties...when one of the major things we are going to be needing to get through the tech tree and make supplies in the future is Mana.
The Falculty buildings come along in the early stages of the tech tree and so we have to make space for them by selling our major Mana suppliers ?
Not sure how this works.

DeletedUser1657

Looks good can't wait and the challenge of a single building with no roads will be good. Looks like a decent space will be needed.

Looked like a giant stone hand coming out of a maze at the bottom of the screen at 2:08, could that be a wonder? There is a grass maze at the top left which I would assume is a culture building that gives mana

Heymrdiedier

Looks good can't wait and the challenge of a single building with no roads will be good. Looks like a decent space will be needed.

Looked like a giant stone hand coming out of a maze at the bottom of the screen at 2:08, could that be a wonder? There is a grass maze at the top left which I would assume is a culture building that gives mana
Yes its a wonder, the 2 wonders were available on beta server for a little bit, with that i mean you could see the looks of t he 2 new wonders allready albeit with still placeholder names. actually you could already see the size (but not the looks) of wonders of the next 3 guestraces also. :)

DeletedUser607

Looks interesting, but only two city expansions visible in the tree

sadly, there is no way to click at "not like" in your posting. not because of your posting, it's entirely true, but that I just've wished that they would actually add more than 2 city expansions ;-)

Looks interesting, but judging from the lack of city expansions provided, Inno does not actually want us to build the new buildings.

they want you to scout and add province city expansions ;-)

DeletedUser1767

'Wow this looks really interesting and cool... wait, only two expansions????' was about how my thought process went too. Looking forward to seeing what the actual specs are. I'll refrain from panicking until then. Is anyone else intrigued by what is meant by "Needed Things"?

Also... dang, I totally called that this chapter would be Sorcerers. Wasn't expecting the dragons, though... I thought those would be the chapter after. Now I have no ideas.

DeletedUser736

I looks nice, altough I am focusing on leveling some wonders right now, so I'm lagging in the wood elves chapter. Anyway, being late to the party usually mean you miss out on all the good bug ;)

Actually, I am not that much concerned about space. Since the Dwarves, there is a "reserved" space in my city for guest race buildings. Remove all your current guest race building that are no longer needed, and you probably have plenty of space for this mammoth. We might have to reorganize our cities to be more space efficient, but that is not something we are not used too by now ;)

DeletedUser607

I watched it again and I noticed something.

there is an exclamation mark just above the book-icon representing the tech tree.

is this a hint that you are not going to fix that bug anytime soon? because it is annoying.

same goes for the techtree itself, at orc and woodelven-chapter, there are exclamation marks. no idea what they are good for, no idea how to remove them. they are just there and they are annoying.

thank you for not fixing that.

DeletedUser1247

just wondering if they are going to add more room for expansions? i have 7 i cant place already. if they do these big guest race buildings shouldn't be much of a problem to set up. if they don't expand the grid it may be a real head ache