• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion InnoGames TV - February Episode

DeletedUser1278

thank you for the update
Is nothing special cost to much will not even build it

We waited for this that long:(:(:(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118

So there will be a new building comming. It sounds not bad but seeing its size I'm not sure I have enought space to build one of these as it looked pretty big. Also I wanna see its stats before I can tell if the spells are really useful to me or not.

ferrari13

This is a good feature, but there are some problems.
I have about 150 relics from each. So I can make 75 manufacture-booster. If I have 5 magic dust manufacture, then I can boost them 15 times, so it takes 1 month to spend all my relics. And after? ...
Some suggestions:
- Higher bonus (e.g. 200% instead of 50%)
- Longer effect time (e.g 7-10 days instead of 2 days)
- Reduce the price (e.g 1-2 random unboosted relics insted of 1+1 / 2+2)
- The effects shold be active for the whole city, not just for 1 building (with increased price, e.g 3-4x more then now)

I don't know what suggestion is the best, but you shold do something with it, and it will be great :)

DeletedUser778

Hmm a 20 square building to produce spells from unboosted relics to increase supply/goods production and help culture...
I have a self sufficient city that can run and produce 24/7 without the need to do quests, if I don't have high upgrade/research costs.
And allready nearly 7 million (all together) goods in storage...
For what do we need spells?
Right now i can't see any real use in them... I could sacrifice 20 squares of my space to build the building and boost my goods production to accumulate even faster, but for what?!
Is it connected to something that comes in near future? That consumes a ton of goods?!

Edit: And I hope it don't get mandatory to produce spells...
On the de3 server i am scouting only so much non boosted provinces to get to all of the boosted ones and with marble/crystal/elixir as boost I have to scout a steel and gem province only once in 15 rings, so if I build a Mountain Hall I will have 0 steel and 8 gem relics.

DeletedUser1397

What an absolute disappointment. This is the worst news we could have possibly gotten. This feature looks awful, as well as being boring. This doesn't give us anything new to do whatsoever.

You're telling me we need to choose between casting a few spells now OR being able to build Ancient Wonders in the future? What a joke. The Innogames team in charge of Elvenar are TRYING to kill the game at this point.

I know I WON'T be building the Magic Academy.

DeletedUser1278

Really a goods bonus for what i have a million of all goods
Its nice players get something new .
But why something useless
this is not an upgrade to the game. months they work for something .
Maybe its better to take that time for killing bugs we count 15 at this time

DeletedUser1231

I do not think that this new feature will be of use to the players who finished the tech tree since a moment and who have full of goods in reserv:efrown:
on the other hand for those who begin the game that can be interesting.

I wait to see but I hope enough for little thing of these spells.

DeletedUser1397

Not a single person I've spoken to is looking forward to this feature in its current state. The dev team seems out of touch with what the players truly want in the game.

DeletedUser867

Wait for the other shoe to drop. The December YouTube promo hinted at some sort of Provincial Tournament.

4-2=2, so the Provincial Tournaments will generate a LOT of additional relics, which we will then be able to consume using the Spells building.

DeletedUser1345

Additional fights that we don't have to wait days for would give players something to do. Visiting fairies would give us something to work on. Out of the three things promised, this one is last on my list as well.
Research in first tier, and upgrade researches in later tiers. Like the wonders, I am guessing it will be mandatory to go on. Maybe someone could pass the word up to not do that, please. If we don't like the bone you throw us, don't shove it down our throats.

DeletedUser778

We don't know that the world events will give us relics.
I guess so.
At least the german CoMa said
Wir entwickeln parallel zu den Zaubersprüchen noch 2 weitere Features. Eines davon wird euch wieder regelmäßiger mit Relikten versorgen, damit ihr eben nicht in einer Sackgasse landet. Irgendein Feature müssen wir zuerst veröffentlichen. In diesem Fall die Zaubersprüche.
Translation:
Simultaneously to the spells we develope 2 more Features. One will regulary resupply you with relics, so you don't end up in a dead end. We have to release one feature first. In this case the spells.

DeletedUser1345

So spells on factories, workshops and culture. Why do fantasy game developers have such limited imaginations? What about the other buildings? Spell on main hall for increased gifts from aid? Spell on builder's hut to increase the speed of motivated builders? Spell on armories to allow for larger builds for when a typhoon is coming and you know you are going to lose power for a day or more?
Why only buildings? There could be a spell to cast on an unscouted province to reduce the scouting times. Or on a scouted province to reduce the size of the squads, or lower negotiating costs of the encounters.
It is like the wonders, the developers seem to go out of their way to be mediocre.

DeletedUser118

I like your ideas spinster. But you never know what will come in the future. They might offer something like that as well.

DeletedUser651

This is not a benefit that will help those of us who have been playing a long time. For us, it is silly and a waste of space. Unless it gives a ton of points. Then, perhaps it will be worth it. But, I am wondering what it will be like for those who aren't far along. Is it useful for the newer players?

Thanks for all the feedback, everyone! In the December episode of InnoGames TV, we have already hinted at two other features that are currently being worked on, on top of the Spells feature. Spells will offer us the possibility to give you new things to do ingame, as well as closing some dead ends: the Spells feature uses Relics of your non-boosted goods, which can currently not be used for anything. We will of course build on the basis we're presenting you with now, but we're starting off with three spells. While we're working on various new features for you to enjoy, we cannot give them all at once. But, they will come! And that's the important part, right? ;)

Maybe its better to take that time for killing bugs we count 15 at this time
We are of course continuously fixing bugs. Check out the Release Notes for the details per update. :)

DeletedUser1278

thank you muf-muf.

Its important that there will be new feature,s
Butt in my eyes its way better to do first the other two new features we see on inno tv december.
like the fairies or maybe the fighting together .
there is nothing to do in this game for months .

And in my way of thinking and im good in that
First give people something nice then something bad they complain less

Now we get a new building no space to build it on
ok we break down a building or two to place it and make a spell or three
lets putt 1 on the workshop and get more tools there is no big player who needs tools anymore
lets put one spell on the manufactory ohh dear I allready have a million of each
lets putt the last on the culture many many players only play with 100% so there is no use for that

where is the fun in waiting for this .
many players waited for something else... If you really want to tallk with the players ask the developers which month we will get the Fairies
So maybe not more people will stop playing .They have a point to look forward to
On my sever i allready now about 10 top 200 players ready to stop

edit by Goryn. The rules of NL also apply to Beta. No discussing, or mentioning bans is allowed.