• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion InnoGames TV - December Episode

DeletedUser31

Dear Humans and Elves,

Check out the December episode of InnoGames TV and give us your feedback! We’d love to hear from you!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser1380

Cool looks great :) Can't wait (Timo and Ollie need to get out a bit in sun lol must be working to hard)

DeletedUser283

fairies, eh ?
why not :)
there is appealing stuff there, for sure, but I hope that they keep on working on fixing bugs and bringing smart balance to the game ;)

DeletedUser629

Players working together in provinces, i´m pretty excited about that one. This will give them more opportunities to use their army, plus player interaction will improve a lot.

DeletedUser

I really hope that the provinces you can cooperate in, is on another map, and when you have taken one, you will have to place a defence to keep it... clan war´s in other words.
And if its like that i also hope that the benefits aint something for your main town, but only for the clan and that map. (maybe a separate ranking list for clans)
Because then the players that won't fight in this way can choose not to, and without losing rank to players that fight.

DeletedUser118

Usually we get updates every two weeks on tuesdays, sometimes wednesdays. Since we've had an update last week, I don't think there will be one again this week. But with Innogames you never know... >.>

DeletedUser1345

It was announced that there would be no more updates until next year, so the bugs will stay. At least the bugs did not carry over into the US server. I have to restart after every province encounter, when I can get into the provinces.On a positive note, I am looking forward to the team provinces, don't know how it will work, but extra fights will be very welcome. So much downtime between those yummy, yummy battles.

DeletedUser

Fairies looking good. Poor Oliver, he shouls have seen more in that glass ball.

DeletedUser1345

Nov 27 we get a inno TV preview for Dec. Jan 12 and nothing. Waiting for another hint at what we are waiting for.

DeletedUser

No news in this one, and i dont even think they postede it here, dont ask me why... but when your done looking at this, the next update is 3 and a ½ min. closer :)

DeletedUser503

Now we know what they are doing, instead of fixing bugs! LOL